“Very Good Food and Drink”
Review of Hurricane - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hurricane
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Try the nachos with chili topping. The half portion was more than enough for two. The blackened catfish dishes were very good (both the tacos and dinner portions). Nice cold draught beer as well. Our waitress was very personable. Thanks for a nice experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2010

I recently returned to The Hurricane for dinner with my girlfriend and had a great dining experience ! I used to frequent it many years ago and noticed the menu is more robust with a great Mexican offering as well as many delicious daily specials. I tried the daily special- Beef Tenderloin with mushroom -mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus and IT WAS OUTSTANDING ! It was as good as a Capital Grille meal ! I am not kidding, the Chef is very talented, the wait staff is friendly and my bartender (Todd) was super friendly and welcoming! If you have not been here in a while, give it another look! I am sure glad I did, I will be back again and again ! Don't forget to try the Decadent Chocalate Molton Cake with Vanilla ice cream ! WOWWWW !

1  Thank hateyachtclubfolks
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 8, 2008

good and cheap, don't look for fine food here, but is a good time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 14, 2006

Nice little place. Fresh food great drinks , service is right. See you again!

Reviewed March 20, 2005

Awesome Crab Cakes , the hurricane drink was huge, weekends are very crowded but fun. We went on a Saturday Night they had a Jimmy Buffet band playing in the bar area that was cool.

3  Thank Shaylee41697