“Mmm-chicken kabob subs!”

Add it.
Marblehead House of Pizza
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/marblehead-house-of-pizza-marblehead-200412
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love their chicken kabob subs. Every time we go to Marblehead, we think about trying something new, but always go back to Marblehead House of Pizza for the great chicken kabob subs.

1  Thank AmyR50

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I'll keep it short, on the north shore you have two types of pizza: Italian and Greek style.
This place is greek style, excellent pizza and super fast for placing your order.
I've been traveling for years and miss those steak bombs like hell!

Been eating here since I was a kid and my dad ate here until he died!

1  Thank G D
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This review is not going to be long. What a great pizza it is!!! Huge variety of toppings, all fresh and tasty. Guys behind a counter are great and funny too. You may have a chat about "everything and nothing". Waiting time ~20 min. Cash preferred. I don't event think that they take CC, not sure though. Go and have a bite. It's worth it.

1  Thank kaszub
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I regularly succumb to temptation and nip in here to grab a slice. Great value, friendly staff and most importantly, delicious pizza. Light, crispy base with a full flavoured tomato sauce. Plenty of cheese too! Recommended.