Harbor Gardens
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Danvers)
Plaza Motel(Peabody)
View Hotel
All reviewswonderful stayat homemade us feelb blisadrivewaysalem
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Recently spent 3 nights at this B&B where I was made most welcome by the hosts Lisa and Bob.Nothing was too much bother.
The B&B is very well presented and rooms are very comfortable.It is situated in area of Marblehead close to all ameneties.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will definetly return.

Room Tip: I was in double room which was great but king rooms looked a little bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank john_cochran
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Lovely area, close to bus and then train to Boston.
Harbor Gardens is a B&B lived in by the hosts Lisa and Bob. Interesting people who are always willing to chat and learn about your home and travels. Willing to give u assistance in finding your way around the area. Marblehead is a great place to wander and drive around. Very relaxing. The Jack Tar restaurant is a great place to eat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 930shanem
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I just spent a wonderful weekend at the Harbor Gardens Inn for my wife's birthday. The innkeeper Lisa was very nice and accommodating. She reached out beforehand to see if there was anything that she could do for us in advance. Lisa makes a great breakfast and my wife and I truly felt at home!

The second you walk in, you feel at home; even smells amazing! The grounds are beautiful and the house is stunning. I can only imagine how amazing it looks in the Spring and Summer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Bob & Lisa are fantastic hosts! They truly made us feel at home and like family. The Harbor Gardens Inn is beautifully decorated and smells delightful. The Harbor Room was great and had everything we needed, including lovely robes and abundant towels. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were perfect and the hosts were super-accommodating. Although our time there was brief, both of us agree that staying at Harbor Gardens and especially the chats with Bob and Lisa were among our favorite parts of our trip to Massachusetts. We are looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maneesha J
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This quaint B&B is just steps away from the main attractions in Marblehead, including the Landing and the Barnacle restaurants/bars. The waterfront is about a 2 minute walk. The house is situated on a great, expansive lot with green grass and a huge weeping willow tree. The owners, Bob and Lisa, are warm and friendly people. They have made sure that everything you need is in your room, including clean linens and satellite TV. (I was actually able to watch my beloved Panthers get clobbered by the Giants on the NFL network on the TV in my room.) The main house ground level is expansive and immaculate, and they always have breakfast items laid out at any time you request, and they will get whatever you want if they don't have it upon arrival. (I was there for a half-marathon, and Bob even went out to get me Gatorade for my 5AM pre-race breakfast.) Cant say enough about this wonderful B&B and the gracious owners...

Room Tip: There are only 2 rooms. Both are about the same, so really no preference....
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends