“Excellent Location”
Review of Red Roof Inn

Red Roof Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed January 14, 2010

This hotel's soundproof conference room was a centralized location for my colleagues and I to gather at. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed January 9, 2010

Selling our home in Massachusetts has made it necessary for us to stay in budget conscious, dog friendly accomodations when we come to town 1-5x per month. The Red Roof Inn in Mansfield, Ma meets these requirements and so much more. I find all of the staff incredible friendly and accomodating. Jose (a front desk employee) was especially helpful during our Christmas Stay. Friendly, accomodating and sensitive to my requests, I felt more like a guest than just a number. The customer service is a HUGE reason why we continue to come back. Rooms are clean and comfortable. If for some reason something isn't right, the front dest makes sure to take care of it. During these tough ecomomical times I am grateful for Red Roof's perks like free nights with accumulated points, stay two get one free, etc.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2009

This facility offered the most professional, polite and courteous service of any hotel I've stayed in for over 10 years. Both the staff and the manager were solicitous of my needs and desires throughout my stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2009

I must say i really enjoyed my stay at your hotel as did my colleagues. We spent an overnight in October 2009 and were completely relaxed and able to concentrate on our business trip and not worry about where we were staying or the suitability of the arrangements.

I would definitely stay there again and have recommended it to my company.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2009

I have read reiews on this property and was a bit hesistant to stay but given the economy today i decided to give the hotel a chance. I must say i was plesantly surprised. I had a very great first impresiion with the friendly staff and was impresssed with cleanliness of the lobby...i also liked the spacious rrom. I mean given the price, this was excellent accomodations. My only disappointment was the pool being closed...but than again it is outside...bottom line great ECONOMICAL accomodations...

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2009

stayed for two nights at the end of our thanksgiving trip to boston and new york, picked the hotel because it was near to my daughters college in norton and we were only filling in the last two days of trip, the hotel is a typical off motorway hotel, cheap carpets and furniture, towels were well worn. we spent very little time in hotel arrived late at night and left early in the morning so it suited us fine. would not choose to stay in this type of hotel for leisure break

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2009

Paid way too much money for a room with NO amenities. No coffee pot, no hair dryer, no iron. NO FREE wi-fi. At 9am, house cleanin was VERY agressively banging on room doors on the floor. SCREAMING "HOUSE KEEPING....HOUSE KEEPING!" BANG BANG BANG over and over again. I called front desk asking when check out was, they confirmed noon. I asked why house keeping was bangng on doors and vacuuming right outside room. They said, house keeping starts at 9am. There was no more sleeping going on so we decided to get ready to leave. While checkin out, I Again commented on the VERY agressive house keeper and that 9am was real early to start bangin on doors for a noon check out. The front desk attendant just stared at me like I had 3 heads. No comment, no "sorry", nothing. VERy unprofessional!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank elisej825
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
10 mi away
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!