“Clean, Good Value”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Jordan, New York
“Clean, Good Value”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked our room through the Red Roof Inn site. No problems with the reservation. The hotel was clean, with no smoke or musty odor. We chose this location as a reasonable compromise between Boston and visiting the Massachusetts shore. The hotel had fairly easy access to the major highways, and getting into Boston from there was not a hassle (for Boston). In my opinion, the hotel has very good value for the price, especially for the Boston area. While breakfast would have been nice, it was not a deal breaker not to have it.

Room Tip: Find it from a wholesaler, then book through Red Roof Inns.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Matthew:

Thank you for your kind review. We are indeed a great value in the Boston area, offering clean comfortable rooms, an outdoor pool and easy access to both Boston and Providence. Many of our guests tell us the same thing you wrote here, and we pride ourselves on making our guests happy.

Rick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Norton, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 10, 2013

the front desk personal are great, treated me very good, always helpful and always trying to give me the best rate. gio,tracey,kevin and victor, go the extra mile for you. im very satisfied.ive been here for 2 months and they always have a room for me, even though they book up real fast due to comcast center events.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Craig:

Thank you for the great review, I shared your comments with the front desk and they are thrilled that you are happy here, and with them. They know you well and will do anything they can to help you out, and all our guests. See you soon Craig and thanks again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I rate this hotel as above average for a Red Roof Inn.
Pros: Reasonable price, clean rooms, convenient location (to both I95 and I495)
Cons: Room had a peculiar odor (not smoke though)
Other: Staff was both indifferent and helpful. Seemed to vary with who was at the front desk.
Bottom line: I would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Julio B
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Julio:
Thank you for your positive review, I appreciate your feedback, the Good and the ok. I plan on sharing your review with our front desk and make them aware of how important it is to give the very best customer service possible, which is what Red Roof Inn is known for. Have a great day and see you soon.

Rick Wardell
Hartford, CT
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My daughter and I stayed one night in a double room at the Red Roof Inn. We chose the hotel because it's close to the Comcast Center, and we were very happy with our stay! The hotel room was clean and comfortable, and it was relatively quiet even though we were near the ice machine and elevator. Victor and Kevin at the front desk were helpful and courteous. We'd definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Mary-Beth:

Thanks for the great review, I will share with the staff, especially Victor & Kevin, I know they will be pleased to hear that you loved your staff. Look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Estero, Florida
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel really needs help. The lobby, elevator and public restroom were all very dirty. The elevator's floor 1 button was stuck and we had to carry our bags down a very shabby stairwell. We were told after we arrived at the desk that you had to press the 1R button which brought you to the laundry room, and THEN the 1 button could be used. (Shouldn't everyone know that???) The room was pretty clean, but the toilet seat was wobbly, the tub took forever to drain and even though it showed that we were connected to the internet, we could neither send/ receive emails or surf the web.

On a positive note: the bed was very comfortable and the air conditioner worked well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Carol:

I am sorry you feel that way. All I can image is you were here during one of our sold-out concert nights at the Comcast Center. We take great pride in very clean hotel. Just as you mentioned that your room was "pretty clean" we do our best to make sure the public area is also sparkling. However, I apologize, it must of got ahead of us. We have a daily public area cleaning regime and twice on busy days, the day in question needed 3 and I will make sure it happens. I am glad you found the bed comfortable and AC working well, thank you.

Rick Wardell, GM

Travelers are raving about these Mansfield hotels

Reviewed May 19, 2013

A clean, neat and nicely furnished hotel room. Located 25 minutes away from Boston, the hotel was price friendly yet enjoyable. Ideal for a night's stay if you are visiting Boston and have a car.

We would definitely come back again if need be.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Holyarmer:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I will be sure to share you kind words with my staff, I know they will be so pleased to hear how great your stay was. Hope to make your next one, just as memorable.

Rick Wardell
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!