“a good place to stay”
Review of Red Roof Inn

Red Roof Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn and was very pleased. Check in was fast and got the room that was asked for. The room was clean and very comfortable. There was a stain on the bed spread of one bed but that was it. Had no problems with anything else in the room. Would certainly stay there again .

Parking was a little difficult that night, but did get a spot so it worked out

Room Tip: Stayed on the first floor and there was no noise. The room was in the back of the building
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Tina:

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. As I tell everyone, our Red Roof Inn is the place to stay for a clean, comfortable room in a good location at a great rate, you can't beat it. Thanks again, and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My dog Lana has traveled with me since she was a baby. I am a traveling MRI TECH with my own business (Scanners RT). We have stayed at a great many Hotels...i.e.Motel 6, Holiday Inn Express, (I think ) Bueford Inn at Beaumont, Texas? Last night was the first night at a Red Roof Inn in Mansfield, Mass, after being turned away at Holiday Inn Express and Super 8 Motel in North Attleboro, Mass. So it cost us $40.00 for a cab ride to Mansfield. BUT, well worth it! This place is better than any Hilton, than I have stayed at. And being a Texas boy, that says alot. Oh! by the way, there is free LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS....in the USA! Unbelievable....Thank you Red Roof Inn. I hope we never have to accept anything less. That goes for Atlanta also.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tony W

Dear Tony:

Thank you for great review. I am so glad you and beloved dog found us, we were thrilled to have you here. And I agree, we are better than most other properties in the area, because we care and we want our guests to come back again and again. See you soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

My family travelled to see the Basketball tournament in Mass Premier Court every year. But I didn't know that there is Red Roof Inn in Mansfield about 5 minutes away from Mass Premier Court. It was very busy when we tried to check in so my husband and I decided to go Shopping and finally we get back at the hotel around 11pm. And I was so delighted and impressed to a lady who work at night (Wilma) was very friendly and very helpful. It feels like home! Our room was excellent (nice and clean). And the service was fast. It only took as seconds. I love to come back again next year and definately love to recommend Red Roof Inn for friends and family. Rate was excellent, room was excellent And service was excellent. I don't meet a lot of nice people but Red Roof Inn has it all.

Room Tip: King rooms are large and has micro and fridge.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Guillerma V
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Guillerma:

Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review.

"Rate was excellent, room was excellent and service was excellent. I don't meet a lot of nice people but Red Roof Inn has it all. "

I think you have said it all, and we appreciate it so very much. The staff here work hard and I am glad to see it is showing, thanks again.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I just wrote three paragraphs on why i love this hotel, it was just to long to read LOL.In short a wooded setting yet right next to a store with a coffee shop. The Hotel itself ROOMS. MODERN, CLEAN, SPACIOUS , Loved the outdoor pool, There just meticulus with cleaning and upkeep which i usually you only find at much higer price hotels, i wanted to keep it a secret but by the
amount of out of Business men, out of state plates and groups staying there , i guess it's no secret. While the Hotel itself is flawless , everyone working there is so friendly Tracey and Gio at the front desk, always made sure our stay was going good, a week later my little nephew
is always asking me i wonder how Tracey and Gio are doing :)) So i have to give KUDOS to the management !! THANKYOU ! The stay really made my trip , YOUR REDROOF ROCKS !!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Brian D

Hi Brian:

Sounds like your Nephew will always remember Tracy & Gio. I printed out your note and have it hanging up near the front desk. Thanks for making their day, and mine!!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The rooms king rooms are very large. There is a work station with plenty of space to spread out. Very comfortable. Very clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Jacqueline:

Thank you for your your kind words and great review. I will let our hardworking Houskeeping staff know that our guests appreciate the work they are doing and are doing it well. Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I drive truck for a living and I frequently stay at this location, two nights a week. I am always impressed by how I am treated by the staff there as well as the conditions of the rooms. There is no restaurant or fitness center.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Micheal:

Thank you for your great review. I find it especially rewarding coming from someone as yourself that travels a great deal. I will definitely share your thoughts with the staff and I know they will be pleased.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stay at the RRI almost every year for a concert. The staff is very friendly and super tolerant and accommodating of the groups shenanigans. Despite going through a remodel fairly recently the hotel still comes off as rather tired. The beds are thin, pillows are thin, carpets are thin. Our door didn't close all the way without giving it a hard shove, which made for aloud bang, which I'm sure our neighbors didn't appreciate.

The room was clean enough - not spotless, but not gross either. We did appreciate that the blanket was well covered by a sheet so we didn't have to touch the blanket, as those are not washed in between guests.

This hotel is fine for our annual concert trip, because we don't spend much time there and when we do we are usually kind of tipsy so we don't mind the room! Would I stay here for pleasure otherwise or on business? Nope. But, the price is right - we stayed there for two nights for the cost of one night at the nearby Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear Secd:

I was so happy to read that the staff treated you well, we love our concert friends. Please come back soon especially since we are scheduled to undergo a renovation in November. Thanks for the kind words about the staff again, I sure will let them know that people are saying great things about them.

Rick Wardell

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!