“The service and staff were the best I have ever encountered!”

Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Norton, Massachusetts
“The service and staff were the best I have ever encountered!”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

My son and his bride got married on July 24, 2010 at the Holiday Inn. We had a reception for 150 people and a large group that stayed over night. The service, food and accommodations were impeccable. Everything ran right on time, anything we requested was granted and the entire wedding was seamless! I would recommend Holiday Inn for any wedding party!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
bosmf, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this review, November 30, 2010
Thankyou for such a great review! Iam so pleased that everything went just as expected during your sons wedding. We do over 50 weddings a year here at the Holiday Inn - Mansfield and always recieve great compliments from guests because we are pleased to say that we do it right because we do them often and have a great staff!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Thai first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding. I wasn't expecting that much, as I haven't really stayed at that many Holiday Inns before, but found this recently renovated hotel to be quite nice.

The location is very random, in some sort of office park area, but I was staying there for a wedding, so the location didn't really matter to me.

The lobby was very nice and had clearly been recently redone. I found our room to be very spacious with a very comfortable bed and couch, as well as good sized bathroom.

If you need to stay around here, I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this review, August 11, 2010
Iam glad you took notice to the our comfortable beds, our oversized guest rooms and bathrooms, and the nicely redone lobby as we did recently go threw a 3.8 million dollar rennovation to the hotel. We love to have you back as our guest if the need ever arises! Thankyou for the great review of our property.
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Our "Women Only Weekend" was just wonderful! The Hotel & Staff were fabulous, and Sunday Brunch was out of this world! Rooms were great, pool was warm and wonderful. Dinner at Pikes Peak was super and a great value. The location is teriffic at the junction of major highways. We're coming back next year!

• Stayed March 2010
Iam delighted to hear that we made your "Women only weekend" an excellent one! We look forward to having you here with us next year. Thankyou for such a great review!
Montreal
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Staying in this hotel was a wonderful experience. The staff was incredibly courteous, and attentive. Any issues were promptly taken care of with the utmost professionalism. The rooms are very clean and fresh, from the beds to the bathroom. The pool and gym area are equally tidy, offering a great workout space, and a refreshing, relaxing escape. The hotel restaurant and breakfast buffet have a tasty selection that is sure to satisfy, but if you are looking for something else, the hotel is right off the highway. I would absolutely stay again, in fact I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed March 2010
bosmf, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
Thankyou for such a great review of our hotel. It looks like you were able to enjoy all of our amenities while you were here! We hope to see you again soon! THANKS again!
Reviewed June 30, 2010

We enjoyed a night away as a family in celebration of our youngest daughters 9th Birthday. The room was perfect for my family and my daughter friends, we had two rooms which were joined by a staircase - which gave the kids the sense that they had some speacial freedom, but us the peace of mind that they were right upstairs! The pool is fabulous and brunch the next day was a huge hit!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Iam glad to hear that you had a great time here for your daughters 9th birthday. The adjoining rooms with the spiral staircase work out great for occasions such as yours. Iam also delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy our brunch the following morning. Thankyou for staying with us!
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My husband and I were given a free room at the Holiday Inn Mansfield/Foxboro for the night of our wedding as we purchased a package from a local country club. After the wedding we stopped by to check in and were given a "suite". The suite had a king bed, pool view with a jacuzzi tub in the room. We were also offered a bottle of champagne in the room. The pool was a bit loud with swimming classes for kids during the evening and I felt like the shades didn't close well enough (i.e. you could see in people's rooms from the pool even when the shades were closed). I'm not sure how much the suite is per night as it was comped but I know regular rooms are usually $125+. For the area, this is a bit pricey considering there are cheaper options a couple miles down the road. I suppose they can charge more since they are in a business park. Overall, I'd stay again for a discount rate or in a pinch. It was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
Congratulations on your wedding and we were delighted to have you stay with us on such a special day! I know you mentioned that you thought we are a little bit pricey, but we are competitively priced for our area for a full service hotel with the amenities that we have to offer.
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed June 4, 2010

This is a suposedly pet friendly hotel. Unfortunately I got very little sleep as I had to contend with a barking dog two rooms down. All night. First of all what kind of person takes an animal into a hotel and what kind of hotel allows this. If I want to see animals I'll go to a zoo. This was a business trip for God's sake and I'm stuck listening to a freaking barking dog. I would never stay at this hotel again!
Also the bar was closed on a Thursday night.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank dts71
We are a pet friendly hotel but we do not allow people to let their dog bark all night. I do appologise that someone let their dog behave like that and kept you up all night long. We would have been more than happy to move you to another location of the hotel or ask the pet owner to do something about their dog. Please accept this as my sincere appology.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area? Share your experiences!