“Good location, good price”

Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My daughter and I have stayed at this hotel twice while she was participating in a soccer tournament at Gillette. The location is in the middle of an industrial park, so there aren't any restaurants or shops in the immediate neighborhood, but there are a few restaurants within a 5 minute drive. Patriots Place in Foxboro and the Wrentham outlets are within a 10 to 15 minute drive, and there are multiple restaurants within a short drive from the hotel. If you are travelling with kids, the indoor pool is a nice option for keeping them entertained-the poolside rooms on the first floor have sliding glass doors that open right into the pool area, and each room has a small "patio" area, so be sure to ask for one of those rooms if your kids will be using the pool, they'll only be steps away from the room and you can sit right outside the room to watch them-there is no lifeguard. The on-site restaurant, Pike's Peak, has pretty standard family steakhouse-type fare if you don't feel like leaving the hotel to eat. The hotel does have a breakfast buffet, but we always had to leave very early in the morning, and we were never able to check it out. I never had a problem with check-in or check-out, very fast and the staff members were very pleasant. If we ever have to stay overnight for an event in that area, we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: First floor rooms in the pool area each have their own little patio area, and if you're travelli...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found our pricing and location satisfactory.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to Mansfield.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Many of us have become accustomed to careless, indifferent or even hostile customer service as we interact with the person behind the counter. Especially when the venue caters to people who are not necessarily well-heeled VIPs. Especially when the location is just a short train ride from Boston, surely one of the world's Rudeness & Hostility capitals.

I was pleasantly surprised by the staff at the Mansfield Holiday Inn when I attended the Massachusetts Genealogical Council Seminar there in July 2014. The kind of warmth and welcome that I experienced, from.the van driver who met me at the train station, to the wait staff in the Inn's restaurant, the check-in desk - is hard to fake, and I was simultaneously impressed and put at ease.

Hats off to the staff!

The facility is also attractive, with waterfalls in the atrium.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your satisfactory recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Your opinion of our hotel is shared by the vast majority of guests.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings yo back to the Mansfield area.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We recently attended a New England Revolution Soccer game at Gillette and didn't want to drive two hours home late at night.So we stayed here. Only a 10 minute drive from the stadium, it was perfect! The staff was more than accommodating and very friendly. The rooms were fine, beds very comfortable. Pike's Place offers beers and burgers, etc and the breakfast cafe (not included in our rate) was very comfortable with good food and service. Great complimentary coffee in the lobby 24-7. This was a standard Holiday Inn Experience. Just right and not too expensive for our plans. Would be a great stopover after a PATS game, too!

Room Tip: Ask for balcony overlooking pool - unless the energetic sound of people having fun bothers you.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write of your satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled to learn you immensely enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments mirror the vast majority of guests who enjoy our unique New England hospitality.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever events bring you back to the Mnasfi8eld area.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Your bartender George in Pikes Peak is the best bartender! He is very nice and does a great job. He talks to all of the customers and helps them in every way he can. I love to go into Pikes Peak and see him there!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent dining experience in Pike's Peak restaurant located in the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled you found the bartender George Nahas to be pleasant and courteous. He is a tremendous asset to our valued team.

The staff and I look forward to seeing you often while dining in Pike's Peak or Clear Water Cafe.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I travel with rock bands and we stay here when we play Great Woods Amphitheater ( or whatever they call it this week) so everything is sorted before we arrive. We know the rooms are mediocre, but it is close. Today, they lost the contract? Gave us the old story---check out is 11 check in is 3 when we knew good and well the opening act checked out( 12 rooms vacated) at 8:30 this morning. Finally in a room by noon (which wasn't just cleaned this morning, I am a veteran at this) I just hate when they lie like that.....

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay experience at the award wining Holiday Inn Mansfield. Unfortunately, on sell out days, we have to enforce a 3 PM check in to ensure our guest rooms are cleaned and inspected by our Executive Housekeeper.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever entertainment brings you back to the Mansfield area.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed here with friends last weekend for the Buffet concert. After a long day and night when I crawled into that bed it felt like heaven. Best of all I was pain free all the next day (which never happens) even after a 4 hour drive in the back seat. Worth it for the beds alone. Friendly staff and my friends said the breakfast buffet was great. The only other place I have stayed where I thought the beds were exceedingly comfortable is the Hampton Inn and I don't stay there often because it is too expensive.

Room Tip: Inside overlooks the atrium and restaurant and has a Little balcony with chairs. Outside rooms appa...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found our beds to be comfortable and our breakfast buffet offerings to be plentiful and excellently prepared.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to our area.

Jules N. LaVoie ,CHA

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our organization held a conference this weekend. We had some last minute table changes for the luncheon. Jim and the banquet staff were very accommodating. They checked in along the way to make sure things were just as we had hoped. I noticed that they went way above and beyond to meet special allergy restrictions for a couple of attendees. I can't say enough about how pleasant and helpful all of these people were. They really made it seem like it was no trouble to go above and beyond.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write of your recently held conference at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found the banquet management team to be accommodating and pleasant. Jum Balse is an asset to our highly performing, award winning team.

The staff and I loo forward to hosting your groups convention next year.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area? Share your experiences!