All reviews gillette stadium front desk business park breakfast buffet hot tub office park comcast center on site restaurant first floor fitness center foxboro area junior suite enjoyed my stay patriot place patriots balconies wedding
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Your bartender George in Pikes Peak is the best bartender! He is very nice and does a great job. He talks to all of the customers and helps them in every way he can. I love to go into Pikes Peak and see him there!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent dining experience in Pike's Peak restaurant located in the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled you found the bartender George Nahas to be pleasant and courteous. He is a tremendous asset to our valued team.

The staff and I look forward to seeing you often while dining in Pike's Peak or Clear Water Cafe.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I travel with rock bands and we stay here when we play Great Woods Amphitheater ( or whatever they call it this week) so everything is sorted before we arrive. We know the rooms are mediocre, but it is close. Today, they lost the contract? Gave us the old story---check out is 11 check in is 3 when we knew good and well the opening act checked out( 12 rooms vacated) at 8:30 this morning. Finally in a room by noon (which wasn't just cleaned this morning, I am a veteran at this) I just hate when they lie like that.....

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mike M
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay experience at the award wining Holiday Inn Mansfield. Unfortunately, on sell out days, we have to enforce a 3 PM check in to ensure our guest rooms are cleaned and inspected by our Executive Housekeeper.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever entertainment brings you back to the Mansfield area.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed here with friends last weekend for the Buffet concert. After a long day and night when I crawled into that bed it felt like heaven. Best of all I was pain free all the next day (which never happens) even after a 4 hour drive in the back seat. Worth it for the beds alone. Friendly staff and my friends said the breakfast buffet was great. The only other place I have stayed where I thought the beds were exceedingly comfortable is the Hampton Inn and I don't stay there often because it is too expensive.

Room tip: Inside overlooks the atrium and restaurant and has a Little balcony with chairs. Outside rooms apparently are smoking rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found our beds to be comfortable and our breakfast buffet offerings to be plentiful and excellently prepared.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to our area.

Jules N. LaVoie ,CHA

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our organization held a conference this weekend. We had some last minute table changes for the luncheon. Jim and the banquet staff were very accommodating. They checked in along the way to make sure things were just as we had hoped. I noticed that they went way above and beyond to meet special allergy restrictions for a couple of attendees. I can't say enough about how pleasant and helpful all of these people were. They really made it seem like it was no trouble to go above and beyond.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write of your recently held conference at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found the banquet management team to be accommodating and pleasant. Jum Balse is an asset to our highly performing, award winning team.

The staff and I loo forward to hosting your groups convention next year.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend for the Jimmy Buffett Concert. While heading down we noticed online that the rate for our second night had dropped by approximately $100. When we checked in, we advised the desk clerk Mike and showed him the rate on their website and he quickly adjusted our room rate without any hesitation and told us they like to keep their customers happy. Great start!!!
Our room was an indoorpool view room. Due to being on the pool with no outside windows, the room felt humid. (sheets felt a bit damp, we had to blast the air conditioning to try to cut the humidity)
The shower was a bit icky, the upper foot and a half of the wall they have wallpaper which between shower humidity and the humidity from being by the pool looked a bit moldy in places.

Breakfast buffet - Georgia was a wonderful server, very friendly and a very hard worker. The pre-prepared eggs were a bit rubbery, however they will make you fresh eggs to order.

Traveling with an infant is difficult, and we had the unfortunate situation that there was a wedding crowd staying at the hotel and they were very loud and partying late (after 1am) in the pool area. After 2 unsuccessful calls to the front desk, my sister had to leave the room to deal with the situation herself, followed by a visit to the front desk. The front desk was apologetic, and moved our room to a non pool view for the second night, however it would have been nice had they taken care of this after our first call.

Room tip: I recommend requesting a non pool view room, they have some rooms with balconies, (even though over the parking lot), those may be better to ask for in the future.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jhopper
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be pleasant and accommodating.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our event planners, restaurant patrons and guests have become loyal to this power branded hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the area.