All reviewsgillette stadiumfront deskpool areabreakfast buffetbusiness parkhot tuboffice parkcomcast centeron site restaurantfoxboro areafirst floorenjoyed my staypatriot placepatriotsbalconiesweddingconvention
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed here with friends last weekend for the Buffet concert. After a long day and night when I crawled into that bed it felt like heaven. Best of all I was pain free all the next day (which never happens) even after a 4 hour drive in the back seat. Worth it for the beds alone. Friendly staff and my friends said the breakfast buffet was great. The only other place I have stayed where I thought the beds were exceedingly comfortable is the Hampton Inn and I don't stay there often because it is too expensive.

Room Tip: Inside overlooks the atrium and restaurant and has a Little balcony with chairs. Outside rooms apparently are smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found our beds to be comfortable and our breakfast buffet offerings to be plentiful and excellently prepared.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to our area.

Jules N. LaVoie ,CHA

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our organization held a conference this weekend. We had some last minute table changes for the luncheon. Jim and the banquet staff were very accommodating. They checked in along the way to make sure things were just as we had hoped. I noticed that they went way above and beyond to meet special allergy restrictions for a couple of attendees. I can't say enough about how pleasant and helpful all of these people were. They really made it seem like it was no trouble to go above and beyond.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write of your recently held conference at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found the banquet management team to be accommodating and pleasant. Jum Balse is an asset to our highly performing, award winning team.

The staff and I loo forward to hosting your groups convention next year.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend for the Jimmy Buffett Concert. While heading down we noticed online that the rate for our second night had dropped by approximately $100. When we checked in, we advised the desk clerk Mike and showed him the rate on their website and he quickly adjusted our room rate without any hesitation and told us they like to keep their customers happy. Great start!!!
Our room was an indoorpool view room. Due to being on the pool with no outside windows, the room felt humid. (sheets felt a bit damp, we had to blast the air conditioning to try to cut the humidity)
The shower was a bit icky, the upper foot and a half of the wall they have wallpaper which between shower humidity and the humidity from being by the pool looked a bit moldy in places.

Breakfast buffet - Georgia was a wonderful server, very friendly and a very hard worker. The pre-prepared eggs were a bit rubbery, however they will make you fresh eggs to order.

Traveling with an infant is difficult, and we had the unfortunate situation that there was a wedding crowd staying at the hotel and they were very loud and partying late (after 1am) in the pool area. After 2 unsuccessful calls to the front desk, my sister had to leave the room to deal with the situation herself, followed by a visit to the front desk. The front desk was apologetic, and moved our room to a non pool view for the second night, however it would have been nice had they taken care of this after our first call.

Room Tip: I recommend requesting a non pool view room, they have some rooms with balconies, (even though over the parking lot), those may be better to ask for in the future.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jhopper
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be pleasant and accommodating.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our event planners, restaurant patrons and guests have become loyal to this power branded hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed here a few weeks ago and was attacked by bed bugs in room 142. Asked to have my room changed and was obliged. Was offered nothing in the way of an apology, front desk clerk actually said "That's unfortunate."

I should have known better. When staying at any sort of hotel in this day and age, there should ALWAYS be white bed bug encasements on both the box spring and mattress. If you find yourself at a hotel that does not have the budget to protect their own investments in mattresses and box springs, you can be sure that they do not have the budget to competently sustain an aggressive pest control program.

Not looking for an internet explanation from the manager here. I would just advise that nobody stay in room 142, the two rooms beside it, or the room above it.

I would also recommend that any travelers reading this review check for bed bug encasements before resting your head for the night.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Marco E
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Your guest room was checked by our pest extermination company and no evidence of bed bugs were found.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever traval brings you back to the Mansfield area.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!! Front desk staff is nice. I stayed there for a wedding. The main lobby area of the hotel is nice. When you walk into the room ceiling had these leak stains and room was very muggy. That should have been a red flag. Anyways I went to sleep and woke up in the morning scratching myself with bug bites all over my leg. I called the front desk . Management came upstairs to room 251 and checked everything out and claimed I am having an allergic reaction to their detergent. I'm not even allergic to anything. I have stayed in hotels all my life and never had this happen to me. These were BED BUGS. I went and googled this hotel after this incident and found another review on trip advisor and someone had the same issue. They really need to clean this place up. DO NOT stay in this place or you are going to have some major issues and will be bringing BED BUGS home. I have photos of my bites that I have added on their yelp page if you would like to see it.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Shrutis1230

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I suspect the skin rash you got was a reaction to our laundry chemicals. The guest room was checked by our pest extermination company and no evidence of bed bugs were found.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the Mansfield area. We would very much like another opportunity to ensuring your next stay is a pleasant one.