All reviews gillette stadium front desk pool area breakfast buffet business park hot tub office park comcast center on site restaurant foxboro area first floor enjoyed my stay patriot place patriots balconies wedding convention
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Please be advised :This hotel doesn't have security cameras on site. If you have a nice vehicle or any valuable belongings on your trip, DON'T STAY HERE ! My vehicle was unfortunately hit in front of the exit door where even the police officer said it was pathetic that such a hotel didn't have security camera's on site. I have been told by their coverage agent that " I AM ON MY OWN" to get the damage fixed. The management staff commented on how nice my vehicle is and that they would be mad as I was when this happened. They were very understanding and were caring about my situation, but the ownership I guess doesn't feel the same way. It's too bad that the greed of this hotel owner to not help me out with even part of my repair bill is unacceptable. Furthermore, not having purchased a security system for such a large facility is just being cheap. Plus after going back there 2 weeks later and seeing NEW signs saying, "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES AND THEFT"
I pretty much saw no light at the end of the tunnel. All I can say is, please don't stay at this hotel. Please spend your hard earned dollars somewhere else because these people just don't get customer service. A Platinum Elite member that spends lots of time living on the road (300+ days) just last year alone and since January 20th this year is writing this.
TRAVELERS BEWARE !

Room Tip: Don't stay here !
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank zman0118
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write of your recent stay experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Your review assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

It was very unfortunate your vehicle was hit during your recent stay with us. I am pleased you reported the incident with your insurance company. As you know, our parking lot is public and the incident is an insurance matter.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests (like yourself), event planners & restaurant patrons have become loyal to thie power branded hotel located in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you back to the area.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went this June 6th and we were quite impress by this hotel. We had a normal room but there are some rooms with indoor balcony overlooking the oversize swimming pool and spa. They created the typical beach resort looks but inside, with sidewalks, real flowers and plants and many long chairs to sit around the pool. Great place for children. There is also a small exercise room with 2-3 cardio machines and a few weights. Equipment is modern

The buffet restaurant is a bit expansive for breakfast at 13$ since there are not to many choices. Note that it does contain the principal you need but I think its overpriced for the choices. There is also a steak house that we did not have the time to try but seamed very nice.

The rooms are large we were comfortable even being 5 guys in this room. It is very clean and many access doors around the building to enter as close as you can to your room. Check-in and check-out was really quick.

I would suggest this hotel to anyone even with small kids.

Room Tip: ask to have the balcony on the inside pool side. Looks as if you were down south
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found the hotel to be clean, well appointed and comfortable. Your review is our 228th and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power brand hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place looks pretty nice when we walked in. It was clean comfortable and the service was nice. The down side is that most of the rooms over look a two story interior courtyard, with pool eating area and other common space. Nice except very noisy and the smell from the pool is pretty potent.
I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MVH3YMO
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Your review is our 226th and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

I am pleased you found the hotel to be pleasant looking, clean and comfortable. Although you did not like the location of your room overlooking our garden courtyard, I invite you to return and try one of our large exterior facing rooms. I am very confident you will enjoy your next visit with us.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield has a rich history and is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners & restaurant patrons have made us their choice in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host again whenever travel brings you to our area.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stay here a lot. We love the pool and jacuzzi at this hotel. We recently took his mother here for a night as a Mother's Day gift, as she also likes this hotel. We always have a nice time when we stay here. The only thing I would say that might be a negative, some of the rooms need a little reconditioning. Other than that it is a great place to stay. I recommend this hotel, especially if you are planning a trip to Gillette Stadium or Patriot Place.

Stayed: April 2014
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Thank you for writing a review on your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled we met your expectations and you would recommend us highly top future travelers to our area. Your review is our 225th and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

The Holiday in Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have made this power branded hotel their choice in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to our area.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We decided to try this hotel for a quick, one night stay while we were in Mansfield.While we didn't spend too much time in the hotel, other than sleeping, it left a great impression on us! The service at the breakfast in the morning, was amazing. The place was very clean, and obviously very busy for a Thursday morning.There was tons of food to choose from, and the young man with european accent walking around asking if we wanted more coffee or juice, was something we've never seen before!
We will definitely be back! Great job!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank G A

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us highly to future travelers to our area. Your review helps us maintain our #1 of 2 Hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have made this power branded property their choice in the south suburbs of Boston.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,