$99
$219
$208
GardenInn.com
$119
All reviewsgillette stadiumfront deskpool areabreakfast buffetbusiness parkhot tuboffice parkcomcast centeron site restaurantfirst floorfoxboro areafitness centerthe entire staffenjoyed my staypatriot placepatriotsbalconies
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went this June 6th and we were quite impress by this hotel. We had a normal room but there are some rooms with indoor balcony overlooking the oversize swimming pool and spa. They created the typical beach resort looks but inside, with sidewalks, real flowers and plants and many long chairs to sit around the pool. Great place for children. There is also a small exercise room with 2-3 cardio machines and a few weights. Equipment is modern

The buffet restaurant is a bit expansive for breakfast at 13$ since there are not to many choices. Note that it does contain the principal you need but I think its overpriced for the choices. There is also a steak house that we did not have the time to try but seamed very nice.

The rooms are large we were comfortable even being 5 guys in this room. It is very clean and many access doors around the building to enter as close as you can to your room. Check-in and check-out was really quick.

I would suggest this hotel to anyone even with small kids.

Room Tip: ask to have the balcony on the inside pool side. Looks as if you were down south
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am pleased you found the hotel to be clean, well appointed and comfortable. Your review is our 228th and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power brand hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you back to the area.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place looks pretty nice when we walked in. It was clean comfortable and the service was nice. The down side is that most of the rooms over look a two story interior courtyard, with pool eating area and other common space. Nice except very noisy and the smell from the pool is pretty potent.
I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MVH3YMO
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Your review is our 226th and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

I am pleased you found the hotel to be pleasant looking, clean and comfortable. Although you did not like the location of your room overlooking our garden courtyard, I invite you to return and try one of our large exterior facing rooms. I am very confident you will enjoy your next visit with us.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield has a rich history and is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners & restaurant patrons have made us their choice in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host again whenever travel brings you to our area.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stay here a lot. We love the pool and jacuzzi at this hotel. We recently took his mother here for a night as a Mother's Day gift, as she also likes this hotel. We always have a nice time when we stay here. The only thing I would say that might be a negative, some of the rooms need a little reconditioning. Other than that it is a great place to stay. I recommend this hotel, especially if you are planning a trip to Gillette Stadium or Patriot Place.

Stayed: April 2014
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Thank you for writing a review on your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled we met your expectations and you would recommend us highly top future travelers to our area. Your review is our 225th and assists us in maintaining our #1 of 2 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

The Holiday in Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have made this power branded hotel their choice in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to our area.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We decided to try this hotel for a quick, one night stay while we were in Mansfield.While we didn't spend too much time in the hotel, other than sleeping, it left a great impression on us! The service at the breakfast in the morning, was amazing. The place was very clean, and obviously very busy for a Thursday morning.There was tons of food to choose from, and the young man with european accent walking around asking if we wanted more coffee or juice, was something we've never seen before!
We will definitely be back! Great job!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank G A

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us highly to future travelers to our area. Your review helps us maintain our #1 of 2 Hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank You!

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have made this power branded property their choice in the south suburbs of Boston.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 7 days and give this place high marks. We were visiting family in the area and it was convenient and very well run. The staff could not have been more accomodating and helpful. The room was an inside room overlooking the pool and the grandchildren really enjoyed the salt water pool. Very warm and a nice size.

The place can get busy on weekends and little noisey but if you are concerned about that just ask of an outside room and you will not hear anything.

Overall it is very clean and secure with a staff that will do anything. We did not use the restuarant but it had a nice menu and nice bar and people seemed to enjoy it. I have no negatives to report about this location.

Room Tip: If you are concerned about noise ask for an outside room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

I am pleased your wife and yourself enjoyed your seven day stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Our staff is dedicated to serving with excellence. I am thrilled we met your expectations and you would highly recommend us to other travelers.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded property located in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you to the Mansfield/Foxborough area.