All reviews gillette stadium front desk pool area breakfast buffet business park hot tub office park comcast center on site restaurant foxboro area first floor enjoyed my stay patriot place patriots balconies wedding convention
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 7 days and give this place high marks. We were visiting family in the area and it was convenient and very well run. The staff could not have been more accomodating and helpful. The room was an inside room overlooking the pool and the grandchildren really enjoyed the salt water pool. Very warm and a nice size.

The place can get busy on weekends and little noisey but if you are concerned about that just ask of an outside room and you will not hear anything.

Overall it is very clean and secure with a staff that will do anything. We did not use the restuarant but it had a nice menu and nice bar and people seemed to enjoy it. I have no negatives to report about this location.

Room Tip: If you are concerned about noise ask for an outside room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

I am pleased your wife and yourself enjoyed your seven day stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Our staff is dedicated to serving with excellence. I am thrilled we met your expectations and you would highly recommend us to other travelers.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded property located in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you to the Mansfield/Foxborough area.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Tried to make a reservation for a special function. Twice they said they were too busy to talk to me, and the 3rd time I called they heard the word reservation and immediately transferred me to the 800 number reservations. The main reservations line does not know about this local function, and I knew that. He did not even let me finish my question. I am staying there because of the function, but I am so very reluctant :(
I have never written a negative review for anything, but 4 times of not being able to make a reservation was enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

I apologize you have experienced issue regarding the reservation process at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I have addressed your concern with Teddy Woods our Guest Services Manager. I am confident he has successfully addressed your concerns to your satisfaction.

The staff and I look forward to being your host in the very near future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I had not been to this Holiday Inn before, actually I had never been to Mansfield, Mass.The rooms, staff, and food were 1st rate. The breakfast buffet had something for every palate and was very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. I am thrilled you enjoyed your weekend convention and would highly recommend us to future travelers. We were honored to host the Massachusetts Lions State Convention.

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, event planners and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded hotel located in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host in 2015.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

The holiday inn in Mansfield, MA was great. We had an overnight stay with young children. Great pool, morning breakfast and the room was nice. Also needed an extended check out. The staff was very nice and helpful. Teddy Woods the manager is great!

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent convention stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Mansfield. Our hotel was honored to host the Massachusetts Lions State Convention again this year. I am thrilled you enjoyed your weekend and had the pleasure of interacting with our Guest Services Manager Teddy Woods. Teddy is an asset to a team known affectionately known as Team Mansfield.

Our hotel is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our event planners, guests and restaurant patrons have become loyal to this power branded hotel located in the southern suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to being your host again next year as we host the Lions Convention 2015.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during our MD33 Lions Conference. Teddy Woods was an absolute pleasure at the front desk. He knew me by name from the previous year, was more than willing to do whatever it was we needed to make the weekend pleasurable for all of our guests. It didn't matter what my request, or the time, he always made it happen. From early check in so we could unload the car and get to the airport on time, photocopies, holding baskets of goodies for guests, holding items at the front desk while I raced off to another event so I didn't have to run back to the room, helping schedule late check outs for council members. It is such a pleasure to work with folks of this caliber.

The housekeepers, wait staff, and all employed there made the event much easier for someone who already had a million things on their mind, and what might have been an easy task for them to resolve just made my life so much easier, and a lot less stressful.

Thank you so much for a very enjoyable 5 days: Teddy, and the entire staff.

HUGS (Helping Us Give Service!!!)

Jean W. Martin, PDG
Council Chairperson
MD33 Lions Council of Governors
jwmartinHL@yahoo.com

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Jules L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your complete satisfaction with your recent stay while attending the Massachusetts Lions State Convention. I am thrilled you had the pleasure of interacting with our Guest Services Manager Teddy Woods. Teddy typifies the quality of a staff member on a team known affectionately as "Team Mansfield". I am thrilled you enjoyed your weekend. We look forward to seeing you back at the 2015 & 2016 Sate Conventions.

Your review is our 219th and assists us in maintaining our #1 hotel ranking on Tripadvisor. Thank you!

The Holiday Inn Mansfield is known locally as the premier full service convention hotel in the greater area. Our guests, restaurant patrons and event planners have become loyal to this power house branded hotel in the south suburbs of Boston.

The staff and I look forward to seeing you again next year.