Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Red Roof Inn(Mansfield)
$90
$87
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgillette stadiumfront deskpool areahot tubbusiness parkbreakfast buffetoffice parkpikes peakon site restaurantxfinity centerfirst floorfoxboro areafitness centerjunior suitethe entire staffenjoyed my staypatriot place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for a convention for the past three years. This is an excellent Holiday Inn; actually changed my opinion about the chain. The service is great and the staff are very friendly. My rooms have been very nice. The restaurant is excellent with awesome servers! If I will be in the area, I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank MissTricia
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I just can't say enough about this hotel. I stayed here again last week when in town for a meeting. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when in town.

The staff is outstanding everytime. Sofia is always such a pleasure to talk with after a long day at work and then sitting at the bar when George is working is always a great experience.

The breakfast team is always so pleasant in the morning. The manager Barbara always comes around to chat and see how everyone's morning is going.

Love it here!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Iam glad to hear that you "love it here" when you stay with us and that you find Sophia and Georgia such a pleasure to chat with. Thankyou for taking the time to write a review of my hotel and we cant wait to see you next time!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed at this Holiday Inn for 3 days. I stayed in a first floor room that overlooked the parking lot. That wouldn't bother me generally, but the curtains did not close, so that anyone in the parking lot could see into my room. If I were with my wife and family I would have requested another room. Having said that, the room was well appointed and very clean. Coming back to the room every night was a pleasure, the bed being made and all towels and toiletries re-stocked. The hot breakfast buffet was generous and I thought a bargain at $10. I did eat at the attached restaurant and was not as pleased. Mediocre food and bored help just waiting to leave. Only ate there once and never will again.

Room Tip: get an inside room
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NotTony

Iam glad to hear that you chose to stay with us while you were in our area for a few days and that you enjoyed your stay. I did pass on your comments to the Restaurant Manager about the servers that seemed "bored and just waiting to leave". I would like to personally apologize about that. Thankyou for taking the time to do our review on my hotel and we hope to see you again when you are in our area.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is one of my favorite hotels as it is the old holidome style where the entire hotel is under a roof and the balconies open indoors.

The rooms are modern with all the normal upgrades you would anticipate. Internet is fast and strong throughout the hotel.

The hotel staff is friendly and proficient. The restaurant has a general fare and is quirte good. Price average for the area. The bar is small but extremely friendly.

There are multiple conference rooms in this hotel that get used regularly. It is not really an inconvenience and adds a sense of a small city to the atmosphere.

The pool is well kept and seems to be used by a lot of families for recreation.

There is a ton of parking on this property.

The location is near an industrial / technology area. There is ample shopping less than a mile away and you are a few minutes from the interstate. You are also a few miles from the Foxboro/Gillette Stadium area which is a fantastic place to spend a night/weekend day.

Overall this is a very unique and great hotel. If you bring your family on a business trip, this hotel can keep them busy while you are working.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thankyou for such a great review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on having a great staff and providing great service as well as delivering a great product. We hope to see you next trip!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

We didn't stay overnight but went for the Sunday brunch. The cost was $18.95 pp and well worth the price. It starts at 10:00 am and includes a choice of a Bloody Mary or Mimosa. The food items had the typical breakfast fare including an omelet & waffle bar. Other choices included roast beef (very tender), sirloin tips, baked stuffed sole, chicken cordon bleu, rice & assorted vegs. There was fresh fruit, muffins and different bakery loafs. Then the dessert was an assortment of cakes, mousses, and two types of ice cream (vanilla/choc) with several toppings. Coffee & juice was included as well. We had a large group & the staff was very attentive & removed plates quickly. Nice atmosphere and good selection. We will return.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Bookie B

Thankyou for such a great descriptive review of our brunch! Iam glad that you enjoyed it and we cant wait for you to visit us next time!