All reviewsgillette stadiumfront deskpool areabreakfast buffetbusiness parkhot tuboffice parkcomcast centeron site restaurantfoxboro areafirst floorenjoyed my staypatriot placepatriotsbalconiesweddingconvention
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I stayed here with my son while he played in a hockey tournament. It was a great location for the the rinks; the indoor holidome was fun for the kids; great that there was a restaurant; lots of space. Needed a little bit of updating.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank meganbeth4
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Iam glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us conveniently located to all of the hockey rinks in the area. We hope to see you next time and thankyou for staying with us!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had a King bed on outside of hotel north side. Maid kept everything very clean. For the price feel Holiday Inn could provide fridge and microwave in room like others. Also in room safe would have been nice.
Coffee individual and well ABOVE average. EXCELLENT.
Pool clean and warm enough. Hot tub same.
Restaurant very POOR. One ate brisket was good other meal chicken and ok. Ate around 6:30 only two other couples dining food look warm service NON until bill never came back to check even drink.
We did not eat breakfast but went for coffee available and at least staff for breakfast was always friendly and courteous.
Felt the desk staff was couretous but dissapointed not super informed for the tourist traveler.

Room Tip: Depends We were outer and just husband and wife. Inner room would be nice for family because view of pool but would be noisier.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank retired27
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

for your review of our hotel. I will pass on your comments regarding the restaurant and the front desk. Thankyou for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Having flown into Boston from the UK and driven straight down to Mansfield, I walked into the hotel entrance to see and hear all the water features - made me feel relaxed immediately. The staff were all very friendly both at reception and in the Pike's Peak restaurant where I had a really tasty bowl of clam chowder and a decent BBQ meat salad.
The room was up to HI standards of cleanliness and comfort and I was ready for a good night's sleep which was delivered.
Good stopover for future trips and I'll definitely keep this one on my list to return to.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank navigatornick

Iam very happy to hear that you felt relaxed from the time you walked into our door and that you enjoyed everything from from a nice and clean room to dinner in our restaurant, Pikes Peak.
We hope to see you again soon when you are in the area. Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I was greeted by Teddy at the desk--he was very helpful and answered all the questions I had about my meeting the next day at the hotel and about where to eat. NOTE: he suggested the hotels restaurant and it was fantastic! I highly recommend the chili but heard that the clam chowder was awesome too! Did not get the server or bartenders names but they were also very friendly and helpful.
The meeting I had to go to was fine... the break food and the luncheon were also very good! Banquet servers were very professional. The chef was out on the buffet carving meat on the buffet and he seemed to really know his stuff!!
I did not have any trouble with the internet. I think there are 2 internet connections: one for the guest room and one for the bnaquet room but once I had connected to each I never had a problem.
My room was very clean as well and they were well appointed.
I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Thankyou so much for giving us a great review of our hotel. We are grateful that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon! I will definately pass on your comments to our staff as well.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is a great simple hotel near the staudium. It's very close to Foxboro, it has a bar, and the rates are reasonable. I stay on a Monday night for a football game and it was about $130 for the night.
There is a liquor store and a shop and stop nearby of you need to grab tailgating supplies.
The food at the bar downstairs was subpar. Typical bar food. Not terrible but not great.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank bcrummy

We are glad to hear that you stayed with us while going to a football game at Gillette Stadium.
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!