All reviews gillette stadium front desk pool area breakfast buffet business park hot tub office park comcast center on site restaurant foxboro area first floor enjoyed my stay patriot place patriots balconies wedding convention
Reviewed June 6, 2011

People were loudly partying from 11 p.m. on and off until well into the morning. Shouting, singing, slamming doors and worse all through the night. Strong odor of partying from next door for a good part of the night. Made many calls to the front desk, but the hotel could not move us and could not stop the noise or partying. I did not sleep at all.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

I do appologise that you were less than satisfied during your stay here with us. You dont mention the exact night you stayed with us, but if we could not switch your room then i would assume that you were here on Saturday night and we were sold out. There was alot going on such as a wedding and there was also a concert going on in the area. We do have a Security Guard on staff all night to help keep the noise level to a minimum. The concert doesnt get over until 11pm so unfortunately, there might have been doors slamming as people got settled in coming back from the concert. I do appologise for some of our guests that were here that night that made it unable for you to sleep. We hope that you would consider coming back and stay with us if the need ever arises.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

This was our 3rd time staying at this hotel.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. .. Staff is amazing, rooms are clean.. pool is worth the money in itself... this is the only hotel we stay at when we need a night away locally. The only thing that needs work is the breakfast buffet. but if you just order room service you wont be sorry!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review of our hotel. It is great to hear that you "LOVED" it and that we are the only place you stay when you just want to get away for the night. I passed on your comments to the Restaurant Manager as we are always looking for ways to improve. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2011

I booked this location for my wedding. Everything went absolutely perfect!! Each and every member of the staff was kind and helpful, I have some great pictures of one of the catering managers pinning boutineers on the groomsman and father of the groom ('cause there was a little confusion on our end with who should be pinning what on who, haha) My new husband and I even extended our stay an additional night because we were just so comfortable! Thanks, again!!!! :-)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

It is so good to hear that your wedding went "Wonderful" and we are so glad you chose us as the place to host your wedding on such a special day. I will pass on your kind words to the team and the catering department as well. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 24, 2011

My name is Chris Allen and I travel to Mansfield frequently. I had a recent issue with the thermostat (heat / air conditioning) in my room. I talked to Melissa at the front desk about this. She was genuinely concerned, empathetic, and to my surprise immediately made arrangements for a new room for me. I travel a lot and it's rare to find customer service this good. I very much appreciate how she handled this and won't forget that. When I travel to Mansfield I can choose to stay at any hotel I want to, but it'll always be at the Holiday Inn now simply because of the good experience I had with Melissa. They’re fortunate to have her as part of their staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank chris_allen12

Mr. Allen,
Iam delighted to hear that Melissa was able to handle your issue promptly andin a professional manner. Melissa always receives excellent feedback in customer service from our guests so it comes as no surprise to me that she was able to move your room quickly and efficiently. Thankyou for taking the time to express your satisfaction with Melissa and we do know that she is an asset to the Holiday Inn Mansfield Team.

Reviewed March 11, 2011

Absolutely love this hotel. Have been here a few times for business. The staff is always very friendly. From the check in encounter with Sofia at the front desk to the wonderful chats at breakfast with Georgia. The hotel is located off the main roads so the traffic doesn't ever seem to be too bad, but is still just a short drive to Gillette Stadium and other great places to see. When I am in the area, I will never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
bosmf, Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

Thankyou for such a great review of our hotel. I will pass on your nice comments about Georgia and Sophia to them as well. We look forward to you staying with us next time while you are in town on business!