“Beer&Wings”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed April 5, 2014

It is what it is. Was afraid to go because of all the bad reviews I've seen and was pleasantly surprised. It's a bar, not sure why people expect peace and quiet. We went on a Saturday afternoon, had probably one of best bartenders I've had in a long time... Bobby made great recommendations, gave us free beer glasses and some good conversation. Bruins were on, it was loud... But would you want it any other way? I'll be back.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

First we got this awesome waitress~couldn't believe how she knew so much about her wings. Candy was very informative, friendly, patiently described everything. Then the 'Captain' came over explained the sauces (over 2 dozen to choose from) then brought over any you wanted to sample~~really good idea. The one I expected to like, I didn't. The one I wasn't expecting to like, I did. Be prepared to wait a good half hour for your wings~they are cooked to order. Tuesday's traditional wings (bone-in) are 60 cents each, Thursdays boneless wings are 60 cents ea.. Hubby & I each got 6 pcs, plus an order of the best onion rings. A friend got 8 pcs. and was full at 6 but managed to eat them all. Another got a chicken topped salad~good portion. Looked as good as it was. I would advise going on the special days as that's a good deal. (Celery & carrot sticks for 60 cents with a ranch dip) Wings are messy to eat, but that's a given. Best I've had eating out. Oh and the manager and supervisor both dropped by to make sure all was to our satisfaction. Great service! Great staff!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Maybe it was the 45 minute wait. Maybe it was years of television hype. Maybe it was the waitress touting how 'hot' the wings could be. Maybe it was the noise. Maybe it was how much we champion mediocrity in our 'food' society now. I just think its Over the top over culturally over Rated... Head down the street to Jake 'n Joes, get seated in five minutes and have an Equal experience. It's one of those things where, after you've spent 30 plus per person...you walk into the starry beer goggle night and start humming old peggy lee tunes. Or. Not. There's better fare out there.

3  Thank Frank B
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Two medium orders of wings (which do not include ANY sides other than four sad celery & carrot sticks), one beer, and one soda cost me $51. Unbelievable

The wings and attendant choices of sauces & rubs were decent, but not particularly memorable... $7 draft beer = epic fail... Service is akin to every Applebee's/Chili's/99, as is the decor and ambience.

One and done: I will not be going back...

2  Thank mthom100
Reviewed January 22, 2014

When we were in Florida, about 5 years ago, was the last time we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. They just opened this one in MA, so my husband and I decided to go. We were in the mood for beer and wings. The waitress was awesome. She explained the sauces and suggested her favorites. We tried her suggestions, and they were all good. My husband had a burger she suggested, and he enjoyed it. I had a wrap, and ended up taking it home. Not because it wasn't good, but because after I ate the wings, I was full. It was a nice night out.