“Great Brick Oven Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Mansfield, Massachusetts
“Great Brick Oven Pizza”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Even though Bertucci's is a chain, I have always had a good meal. The pizza crusts are thin and crispy. My favorite is Sporkie and the combination of the sausage and creamy ricotta cheese is delightful.

I've also had the Baked Tortellini and Chicken Gratinati twice which I enjoyed both times. The wait staff has been very good, personable and always checking in. Of course, the rolls are the best and we always ask for extra.

• Visited August 2012

San Jose, CA
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Had the Rigatoni Abruzzi. The sausage was delicious! Also tried the Chicken Domani. I thought the chicken had a bit of an off taste, so I wouldn't recommend this dish, but the Rigatoni was Yum-O!

Visited August 2012
Wildwood, New Jersey
“good. It tool us 45 minutes to get our order but it's understandable because that night was busy.”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

It tool us 45 minutes to get our order but it's understandable because that night was busy. The bread was good. The chicken with pasta is great but the service is very slow. They should have more waitress around on that busy night.

Visited July 2012
Lakeville, Massachusetts
“We`re not in Boston`s north end, for sure !”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food & service here are pretty good for a chain restaurant but in my opinion, way overpriced !!! If I want to pay those prices I`ll go to Boston`s north end and get the real thing for the same prices or in many cases less. Bertucci`s ?...........Not for me !

• Visited November 2011
milano
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I had pizza with grilled zucchini and it was really very nice. This pizza comes with the over roast tomato sauce...it is soooo good.

• Visited March 2012