“Decent family restaurant”

Bertucci's
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Like most Bertucci's the food was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. The place was full and nisy but if you go to Bertucci's, you need to expect that. It fit the bill nicely.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I get weird looks all the time when I say I don't like it. People seem to love it. I don't have anything against this location in particular: the service is always friendly and efficient. It is clean inside. They have a nice outdoor area if you want to eat outside. However, I am always disappointed with the food at any Bertucci's location. The pizza is just not that good, and you would think that would be their bread and butter. I tried their sandwiches (the Italian was just ok) and there pasta - ravioli (again, just ok). My daughter really likes their pizza and it is very kid friendly, so I guess that is a reason to go in and of itself.

2  Thank jonmatt4nr
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Although Bertuccis is a large chain, I go there periodically when I get a craving. I use coupons for $ off my tab also. Their pizza is good but too much $. I like to try the seasonal specials. And I love the hot rolls & dipping oil. Never had problem w staff either. They also will prepare something that they have taken off the menu which in my case is the chicken pesto sandwich on a caramelized onion roll, so yummy! I'll always like Bertuccis!

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Recently went to the Bertucci's in Mansfield to give them another chance at redemption. Unfortunately after this visit, I wont be returning. The restaurant was probably 70% full, but regardless the kitchen could not keep up the orders. My came back cold in spots and piping hot in others (microwaved maybe). The chicken looked to be clearly a frozen product, not by just the texture but by the perfectly round shape too. We never said a word just patiently waited, but the food was so long in coming the manager brought it out and told us they weren't going to charge us. Too bad the new Mansfield location can't pull off the quality of the old location that is now Cibo Matto Cafe.

2  Thank Todd S
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Service, food, everything worst in the chain. Even when they are not busy they are not attentive. Will not give them any more chances.