“Good food and great entertainment”
Review of Sake Steakhouse

Sake Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 57 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went with friends for a great night out. Had a really good time! Food was very nice and service was also good. Had some great cocktails while we waited for our table in the hibachi side.

Drinkwater P, Public Relations Manager at Sake Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed having you dine with us and look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We will never come here again. We thought we would finally try some sushi here, boy I wish we didn't & stuck to what we know, the other Asian place in the same vicinity. The sushi was NOT fresh. My wife had the yellowtail roll (had a weird fishy smell). I had the spider roll (completely soggy). We also had two small salads, very small! One salad had 1 tomoto & 1 cucumber, the other was just iceburg lettuce. The dressing was way overbearing and the salads were drowned in it. Service was completely clueless. I could not understand the waitress. We also ordered drinks, Mai Tai & a Blue Hawaii. Hello do they know anything about proper liquor pours?? I almost choked on my first sip (my last). Couldn't finish it, just plain gross. My wife is not a big drinker so therefore she couldn't drink more than two sips. This place really needs improvement in all areas. While the waitstaff is friendly, the must know English. Last time I checked we lived in America!!

1  Thank EarlGL
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had our sons visiting with their family, so total people were 8 of us but because we had 2 toddlers, we did not sit in the hibachi side but on the regular restaurant side. There were only one other couple there so the toddlers had the place pretty much to themselves. The sushi was excellent and I ordered a Japanese meal, which was very good too. The chef came out and paid attention to the 2 toddlers, which I thought was odd but I have seen this done in other Japanese restaurants. The staff was very attentive and even when the children began to run and make a mess, they were very professional. All in all, a very nice time and we were able to talk and not be rushed out

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was so excited when Sake first came to town because we didn't have any other hibachi restaurants near by! I love going to eat there either for drinks, or dinner! Obviously we go there mainly for the hibachi, but I have sat down a couple times to get some other food. The scorpion bowl are great, nice and strong! The hibachi food is delicious and tasty, and all the hibachi chefs are really lively, outgoing, and interactive! I haven't tried the sushi there, but my friends who have said it was great. I did try the Pad Thai there one time and was not impressed, although I know it is not a Thai restaurant. Overall I really enjoy Sake every time I go!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you love sushi, Sake Steak House at Mansfield Crossing is by far the freshest, best tasting, most original and best sushi value in the region. The staff is friendly, the service is attentive, and the chefs' presentations are quite creative. Sake also has teppanyaki tables that get very lively, especially in the evenings. The chefs' antics are rather hilarious here, and sometimes the teppanyaki room can get rather loud at times, but it's because the patrons are having fun. Again, excellent value.... I've never had bad anything at Sake. You can't go wrong here!