“Awesome!”
Review of Cibo Matto Cafe

Cibo Matto Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo Matto Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Inspired Italian cuisine
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurant is a gem. We happened upon this place and fell in love. Great outside seating and amazing!!! food. You won't miss with this place!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I ate at Cibo's when I wasn't even that hungry and loved it nonetheless, so I definitely want to go back when I'm hungrier! I shared a few dishes with my friend, and despite my lack of appetite, I found everything flavorful and delicious. Even though I normally don't like crab cakes, my friend convinced me to try them, and I was surprised to find they were quite tasty. Those, the garlic bread, and homemade gnocchi all stand out in my mind as superb. I hope to get back there soon and try more.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My mom and I ate here for a girls night out and loved it! We got the baked Brie as an appetizer and split it. More than enough for two of us and boiling hot when it came out. We also tried the Brussels sprout salad and would HIGHLY recommend it. It was delicious! The Brussels sprouts are shaved with strawberries, nuts, and a balsamic dressing. Very fresh tasting. For dinner we had the pesto chicken pizza which was very good as well. For dessert we ordered crime brûlée and it was also great.

It was our first time in the restaurant despite it being in town for many years and we would definitely go back. However, the food is pricey so just for special occasions. We made it work by splitting everything so we could try more things. The space is nice (used to be a Bertuccis) though somewhat cramped. I would not recommend sitting outside as you're right on the Main Street and there's a lot of traffic.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went to dinner here for the first time last Thursday - it is amazing! Quality and creativity...I feel like I'm at a restaurant in Boston. I had the pear salad for an appetizer - everything was fresh. Flavors went well together. The fig & goat cheese pizza was so delicious (my entrée). I even ate all the roasted mixed vegetables off of my boyfriend's plate (they were just that good). Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and how things were cooked. Highly recommend this place. Certainly worth a trip to Mansfield.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Our pizzs very good and friend Disne happy to have her fried Oysters will definetly return.Service was very good