“Finally gave it a try”

Cuisines: Asian
Easton, Massachusetts
“Finally gave it a try”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We are locals, so we finally hit up Asia Grill wanting to try something different. My husband loves sushi and I wanted to try the Hot Pot because we've never had it before. My husband ordered a could maki rolls which he said were average. I ordered the chicken and steak hot pot for both of us, as the sushi was supposed to be my husband's appetizer. My major feedback, which I also gave on their in house survey, is that they provide no education on how to do the Hot Pot. They basically turn it on for you and give you the stuff and let you have at it. I have experience with fondue at the Melting Pot, and even there they remind you about not eating utinsels and plates that have touched raw meat when you assure them you have been there before and know to be careful. This place provides no education about how to cook to food or food safety. I just hope no one gets sick. We did what we thought was "right" to cook the food and noodles in the broth, but who knows... The server only came by to take our order and deliver our food. If she was around more I would have asked questions. Now, I will say we didn't contest because my husband doesn't have a huge appetite, but the server only came out with one portion of the chicken and steak which my husband and I then shared. It was good, but we did leave hungry... I want to make it clear though that we didn't complain about anything, I'm sure if we had said something, we would've been served the additional portion. If you know hot to do Hot Pot and/or you want to ask your questions up front, I recommend this place. They also have Hibachi which I know a lot of people like. As you can see from the owner's video which is surely available on their website since they play it outside the restaurant, their goal is to offer all kinds of Asian cuisine in one place. The owner was actually the man who seated us.

Visited February 2013

Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Best Asian Around”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

There are so many asian resturants in the area but this one is the best. The calamari and orange beef are both amazing. The staff is always great and food comes out quickly. Cant wait to try the hot pot and hibatchi.

• Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Love it!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I come here a lot with friends. Food great and drinks as well. Very clean place and staff very friendly. Kareoke on weekends is also fun.

Mansfield, Massachusetts
“check new hibachi”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

every time is great. one problem, they don't have fresh or fresh lobster anymore. might want to have summer fish specials...you've got fresh sushi!

Visited October 2012
Milford, Massachusetts
“Good teppanyaki food, lots of fun with a group!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our group had an array of the meats along with the vegetables, rice, miso soup and salad that are served as part of the meal.

The show that the chef puts on is entertaining....putting the egg in the hat, manipulating the knife and spatula, the onion volcano.....The games the chefs play with the diner was enjoyed by the group....catching the zucchini in the mouth and the saki shots in the mouth.

Would definitely return....looking around the other parties were enjoying their evenings as well!

• Visited October 2012