“Great lobster and avocado salad”
Review of Fresh Catch

Fresh Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresh Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Richmond, Virginia
“Great lobster and avocado salad”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great for fresh seafood. My favorite is the avocado halves stuffed with lobster salad. Our office gets takeout regularly for our lunch meeting, and Fresh Catch is one of our favorites.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank phu14

Wendell, North Carolina
“Fresh seafood their name says it all”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The feied shrimp and clams are fresh and tasty. Not heavy on the batter so you can truly taste the fish. Yum! The lobster and crab ravioli is very good. Nice chunks of lobster and crab. The sauce was a little heavy and their was too much of it. It overpowered the fish. Wanted the clamboil but waitress advised the steamers were sandy at the time. The cornbread was moist and delicious.
I would eat here again and try a grilled dish or get to try the boil.

Easton, Massachusetts
“Try their breakfast!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I know it sounds weird, breakfast at a fish place... but, with hesistation of crowding up the little known place I love to much more my weekend breakfast splurge, I have to say, they have the best breakfast around. Trust me, I'm a local, I've tired them all. Their pancakes are fabulous!!! And the home fries are extra crispy. Just delicious and very reasonably priced! Service is excellent. Kitchen can be slow at times, but it definitely improving over time. It's so worth it even if it takes some time!

Visited February 2013
Indian Trail, North Carolina
“Beyond disappointed.”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My first time in Massachusetts and I wanted to go to a good seafood restaurant, so we look on the scout on my phone and this place got good reviews. So, we went. I ordered he Gourmet Fried seafood platter. It was $26. I think that Red Lobster has this place beat by a landslide. It was awful. The fish itself was decent, but the breading tasted horrible. On top of that, it tasted like it was cooked in year old grease. We ate there at about 1pm and at 8pm I was still nauseous. I ended up having to go to the drug store for some Alka Seltzer.
Needless to say, I will not go back, nor will I recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited March 2013
Brockton, MA
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wonderful fresh seafood. Great for both take home or eat in. It gets a little crowed but the service still remains good.

Visited June 2012