“Saturday Lunch”

Add it.
Gerard Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Manomet
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Decided to give this place a try after finishing errands on a Saturday. Outstanding open face turkey sandwich with all the fixins. The staff could not have been nicer. I will be back soon and often.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018

After almost comical delays in opening, Gerard Farm in Manomet fails to live up to the reputation of its namesake in Marshfield. Despite hearing multiple poor reviews from neighbors and co-workers, I decided to give it a try for myself.

Disappointing is the only word that comes to mind. I tried the "Famous Turkey Sandwich". Think of a pre-made, pre-wrapped turkey sandwich from a cooler at an airport and you have all the information you need.

I wanted the lunch special chicken boxed-lunch but, at 1:30 PM was told that it wouldn't ready until 2:30 PM.

I was hoping for the quality of the Marshfield original. Not even close. I won't be returning anytime soon. After the substantial investment the owner clearly made, I hope they can make the very necessary improvements to make it successful.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Gerard Farm? Share your experiences!