“Short Drive to a Beautiful Beach”
Review of Singing Beach

Singing Beach
Wisconsin
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Short Drive to a Beautiful Beach”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Drove from Carlise, MA to this beach. Visiting relatives in Carlise. Fortunately parking wasn't an issue since a family member dropped us off. Went between 4-6 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon. Wish we could have stayed longer. The sand, ocean and surroundings were absolutely beautiful. Best beach I've been to outside the Caribbean. We searched for shells (found sand dollars, half oyster shells, and a little nautilus snail shell in a short time). The water was clear, the beach was long so you didn't have to be on top of a lot of people, and the bath house and small shop helpful. Beautiful, beautiful beach. Might be helpful to bring swim shoes since there were rocks in the sand that were sharp. Will definitely come back if I have the chance. I have to agree with previous reviews--I didn't hear any sand singing.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Connie J

Boston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“My favorite beach”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you're there on a quiet evening, you can hear the sand sing as you walk through it. Really. I always go off-season, or just before sunset in the summer. I used to go beachcombing - found many sand dollars one year.

On warm days in season, I always stop at Cap'n Dusty's before I get there, to get ice cream. Best beach experience there is!

Visited March 2013
Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect Sand”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Adventuring to Singing Beach is a my favorite solo summer day drip because I can take the T and read, gimp, or just chill the entire way there. It's a short and sunny walk after that... and a beautiful beach too.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Eleebana G
Epping NH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FAVORITE beach of all time”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Many many visits throughout childhood and now as an adult. Got engaged there! LOVE the sand and of course the ocean views.

pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Didn't hear the singing, but a beautiful beach”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It was completely deserted this time of year, making for a nice walk along the shore. Not too mention it's a nice drive along the huge estates!

Visited November 2011