“Good place for a drink”

Exchange Street Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Exchange Street Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Malden
Cuisines: American, French, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Orange Line Malden Center Stop
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Co-workers and I go here at least once a week for after work drinks. They have a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc for $18! Has a lounge-y vibe and has quite good tapas for sharing. The lunch menu is always hit or miss, they change their menu quite often and always have different specials, which can either be excellent or a little strange.

2  Thank cecody
There are newer reviews for Exchange Street Bistro

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This was my first time @ ESB and will not be my last. From the outside I was expecting a small space. I was surprised how big it actually was!

The interior is very chic & dimly lit. The menu had so many options that all looked delicious. Although they don't have a dedicated gluten free menu, they were very accommodating to my need for GF options. I had the baked stuffed haddock and it was sooooo good. My friend had lobster Mac & Cheese - I jealous that I couldn't try some!! She loved it.

Parking is easy with the garage across the street - which is validated by the restaurant. Another plus - the restroom was immaculate!!

Looking forward to my next visit!!

1  Thank AmandaG1979
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Classy restaurant that delivers good food and cocktails. They try to be a little fancier than they need to be (calling all noodles and cheeses by the most particular name possible). Decor is kind of dark sleek cool

The very decadent brunch is a favorite of my wife.

2  Thank fleabus-the-wanderer
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We made reservations for 6:30 p.m. and arrived 15 minutes early. They sat us right away. We had two options order off the main menu or a 3 course special, we took the special. The meal was great. Price was perfect, $65 per couple before tax and tip and we added a bottle of white wine for $ $15. After dinner was done, we were never rushed to leave our table. We will go again.

3  Thank ltmfd
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Service is quick and pleasant, food is tasty and just the right size, properly served drinks (and lovely choice: I love their cucumber martini!) . The place is clean and fresh, even bathrooms. Pleasant ambiance. I visit there quite a few times and the only concern I have - it can be quite noisy sometimes. Parking is easy to find nearby. Overall I would very recommend it.

3  Thank ielkin