“Great Experience”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food and experience is great!!! The sushi is always so fresh. I recommend getting the boat if you go with a group of friends. It is a large wooden boat with several kinds of sushi. Large selection of apps and dinners. I have tried many all are good. The pad thai is a favorite.

1  Thank Jackie F
There are newer reviews for All Seasons Table

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Located in the middle of downtown Malden this place is a hidden gem. It's striking contemporary decor which could put it in any major city in the world sets the scene for a truly gastronomic experience. Although I have been Driving 60 miles (round trip) for about 1 1/2 years, I have been exteremy reluctant to review it for fear of it becoming so popular that I would never be able to get in again. Very selfish on my part but I have nurtured a relationship with the staff and now have an in. So here goes. The dining room is shared by a long large attractive bar on one side which is very comfortable to dine. In addition to the usual list of cocktails they also offer an impressive list of sakes, beer and wine. A sushi bar occupies one end of the bar. Not being a sushi lover I can not comment on that. The food is creative and perfectly seasoned. The menu is comprised of oriental offerings prepared in a number of ways you don't ordinarily find anywhere else. The crab and lobster dishes are prepared in a number of different ways--your choice. I've had them all and can not choose which is my favorite. They offer a soft shell crab as a seasonal special which is battered and fried with garlic. I could have eaten 3 servings of this it was so good. The Peking Duck is cooked to perfection and put together table side. I can't say enough about their food. The kitchen staff puts together meals unlike I've had anywhere else. Never lacking in quality, preparation or presentation.

The staff are very attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. This is a place not to be missed if you enjoy Oriental dishes cooked to perfection.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Oh, what a disappointment, and I had REALLY wanted to love this place, I did! I had heard good things about it, and very high expectations, BUT, they turned out to be too high, and All Seasons Table did not even come close to living up to its hype. Then again, time to consider certain recommendations from whence they come. Maybe it would help if the people who had recommended it had a passport and used it at least once. Maybe not. Sometimes there's just no accounting for taste. For starters- don't believe the baloney (bologna?) about the chef's having been inspired by Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese cuisines, etc. The food here doesn't even come close to the food from any of those countries. It is Chinese food, and not even high end- just a bit better than your average local Chinese joint. And although it's a pretty place, and the jazz band is talented- they are putting on airs about the food- it's just defrosted protein over or undercooked in salty soy sauce, with canned or frozen veggies, and hot sauce from a jar. Nothing is fresh, nothing is fragrant, nothing impresses, except the gullability and unrefined palates of the poor souls who don't know any better. And to add insult to injury, the waiter naturally assumed that as a white blue eyed lady, I didn't want my supposed-to-be-spicy dish spicy- Right? Wrong! Oh well, keep on looking.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went here for a retirement party and had a set menu. The food was outstanding and the portions were plentiful. The restaurant is very stylish and the service was terrific. I will be back here often!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This was a great find. Food was great and atmosphere were great. The waiter was a little bit low on social skills, but I'd still say it was a good experience. I'll back back there to check out their live jazz on a thur/fri soon.

Been to All Seasons Table? Share your experiences!