“Terrible lack of hospitality education.”
Review of All Seasons Table

All Seasons Table
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Malden
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Terrible lack of hospitality education.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Customer service is so bad here it's almost embarrassing. Servers are great but take out and managemt need much improvement!! I've had two bad take-out experiences in a row (in which I literally got something completely different than I ordered)! And i was so upset that i emailed the manager of the restaurant with my concerns and they NEVER got back to me. It was a deal breaker for me because I've been a loyal customer for a few years and I actually will never go there again because of poor education of customer hospitality. I work for a hotel in Boston so I know customer service. It's upsetting that the manager never responded to me. Very unprofessional. Great food though.

1 Thank Baileylv

Nashville, Tennessee
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Atmosphere, food, cocktails and service make All Seasons Table a truly amazing restaurant. I absolutely love this place and the many times I have visited have never been disappointed! Sushi is spectacular! Can't wait to go back!!!!!!! As stated in other reviews "A Cut Above"......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Pan-Asian food in Malden!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

All Seasons Table is really a cut above is all ways: beautiful setting, nice bar, great cooking and, if you're a fan, fine sushi. The service has improved, too, over the months I've been going with a smiling welcome and friendly wait people.
Last visit had a stir fry lobster that was supergood. Also enjoyed the tempura style calamari and a vermicelli dish that was just great. Full bar with plenty of happy patrons, extensive wine and beer list. Value priced lunch specials until 4pm each day but the menu in general is well priced and, really, the cooking is way above the usual asian take out that is more usual around these parts. All Seasons is a real treasure in Malden.

Visited September 2012
Somewhere in MA
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I heard great things about this place, but no offense it's in Malden it was a Wednesday night. I asked myself, 'how wonderful could it really be' especially on a Wednesday night? Well, I was very wrong. We sat at the bar for drinks and apps and ended up having a great time. The bartender was very attentive and pleasant. The drinks were strong (we both ordered their mai-tai's) and came out quickly. We ordered apps, which also came out quickly and looked lovely. Each dish was cooked to perfection and served with sauces that were very complimentary to the dish.

The bar and rest of the restaurant were busy and the vibe was very upbeat and positive. There was no pushing or overcrowding that comes with some places when they are equally as busy. There was ample room to enjoy a drink and some food without being elbowed or hovered over by the next patron vying for a seat at the bar or a table.

Can't wait to visit again and try all the other dishes on their menu!

Visited September 2012
MD
“Good but a Tab bit expensive”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food is good and service is OK. Seems like a bit expensive place compared to the other restaurants in the area, but can be compensated by the ambience of the place.

Overall worth a try and worthwhile to visit now and then.

• Visited August 2012