“Great Pasta but no credit cards”
Review of Pasta Market Cafe

Pasta Market Cafe
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Malden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Wonderful homemade pasta!! Awesome alfredo sauce. The grilled veggie antipasto is beautiful and a great light meal.Limited wine availability. I always eat too much bread with oil and pasta to have dessert.Pleasant, attentive service. I LOVE this place but am annoyed that I have to plan to have enough cash to cover the bill.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have been coming to this little restaurant since it opened. I have never had a bad experience here. The food is delicious and the pasta is fresh. The small staff here is always helpful and welcoming. The owner is very grateful and personable. Whether I come here for a full dinner with friends or a quick bite at the bar I always leave satisfied. This is in my top 10 favorite places to eat.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

The quality of the food does not match the casual atmosphere. I would expect food this good to be served up on fine linens, not granite tabletops. It is pretty small. We arrived early on a Friday evening and had no problem getting seated but by the time we left, the place was full. Both of our pasta dishes were amazing. The chocolate cake was the best I have ever eaten. Warning, they only take cash.

1  Thank MaBiobabe
Reviewed February 17, 2011

First time to this small restaurant in Malden. I was very pleasantly surprised. We were a party of 6. They don't take reservations. But I called ahead to see if they could accomodate a party of 6. And they were waiting for us when we arrived. The food is fresh and made to order. Menu has many choices. The sauces and the pastas were interesting and loaded with different flavors. We all ordered something different and every one was pleased and full. They only serve beer and wine, limited selection, at very reasonable prices. I'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed February 14, 2010

My husband and I have been going here for 6 years. We love it and is our favorite restaurant. The food is fresh and always excellent. The variety of dishes are wonderful and the owner Prisco is always there cooking his amazing dishes. Try it! you wont be dissapointed!

1  Thank nmedugno

Been to Pasta Market Cafe? Share your experiences!