“food”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

the service, menu, location and the prices. Wait staff is friendly and courtesy. Food is hot when it arrives and the atmosphere is great

Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you very much for visiting the Dockside in Malden and for your fantastic review of our restaurant. It is great to hear that you enjoy the service, food, value and atmosphere. We really appreciate your patronage and support. Should you ever have a comment, suggestion or concern please do contact me directly at Lisa@docksiderestaurants.com.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place has the most amazing menu selections, so hard to decide. Chicken Quasadilas are the best I have even tried. The pizza is really good and the Mac & Cheese with chicken is so good. I like that they have four locations. Just always a little hard to pay and leave, the server always seems to vanish when I am ready to pay, other than that the place is really good.

Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you very much for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden in November 2012 and for your positive review of our establishment. We have shared your feedback on the variety of the menu with our kitchen team and will keep it in mind as we re-engineer the menu this spring. I have spoken with the management team at Centre Street so that we may work on our servers' timeliness when cashing guests out. I do apologize for the delay you had during your visit. It is only through your feedback that we may better our business. Many thanks for your patronage and input.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

There are two Dockside Restaurants in Malden. I ate at the one located on Centre Street. As I walked into the restaurant, I was seated immediately. It was in the middle of the afternoon, and the place was half way full. The server came to my table three minutes after I had sat down. I gave her my drink order. The drink was served in four minutes. Not bad for the middle of the afternoon. Well, about fifteen minutes after I had placed my entree, my dinner was served by another person who worked in the kitchen, and who had a very friendly face. One thing about this place, the staff are very friendly and they greet you with big smiles. You don't always find that in great restaurants.

ordered the Seafood Trio Plate. This meal consisted of fried shrimp, haddock, scallops, onion rings, fries and cole slaw. And, I'll tell ya, the fried food wasn't greasy at all. The onion rings were cooked perfectly. The food was deliciously! It was perfect.

The staff is very friendly and they make you feel very comfortable. I've been here many times with friends, and had a wonderful time as well. I highly recommend this place for everyone. It's a great neighborhood restaurant.

Thank you for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for your positive review of our establishment. It is great to hear such nice feedback about the demeanor of our staff. I will be sure to share your compliments with our entire team. We really appreciate your loyal patronage and input.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

The food is not something that you go crazy for. I ordered Texas bbq burger, and it just taste like other restaurants. Its very convenient and close by and fast

Thank you for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for posting a review about your experience. I will be sure to share your comments regarding the food with our kitchen staff. It is only through your feedback that we may better our business. Thank you for your time and input.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this place for it's Fish & Chips. I don't know what it is, but the Fish & Chips always hit the spot for me here.

However, the ambiance here sucks! Crappy music, dated decor and the smell of old people make me give this place a three star rating.

As someone else did mention the staff here are SUPER friendly.. And people seem to really love the Keno (I've never played) and backgammon.

Thank you for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for your great feedback on our Fish and Chips. It has been one of guest favorites for many years now. We have recently renovated and updated the restaurant since your visit in November 2010. I hope you will stop by and give us another chance. Should you have additional comments or suggestions I can be reached at Lisa@docksiderestaurants.com. Many thanks for your time and input.