“Reminds me at Ruby Tuesday”

Dockside Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Malden
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The food is not something that you go crazy for. I ordered Texas bbq burger, and it just taste like other restaurants. Its very convenient and close by and fast

Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for posting a review about your experience. I will be sure to share your comments regarding the food with our kitchen staff. It is only through your feedback that we may better our business. Thank you for your time and input.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this place for it's Fish & Chips. I don't know what it is, but the Fish & Chips always hit the spot for me here.

However, the ambiance here sucks! Crappy music, dated decor and the smell of old people make me give this place a three star rating.

As someone else did mention the staff here are SUPER friendly.. And people seem to really love the Keno (I've never played) and backgammon.

Thank you for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for your great feedback on our Fish and Chips. It has been one of guest favorites for many years now. We have recently renovated and updated the restaurant since your visit in November 2010. I hope you will stop by and give us another chance. Should you have additional comments or suggestions I can be reached at Lisa@docksiderestaurants.com. Many thanks for your time and input.

Reviewed January 11, 2011

I really like this place, it's inexpensive, has a large menu, & the food is really good. The cheeseburger club & the french fries are especially delicious. Service is very good also.

Thank you for visiting the Dockside Restaurant in Malden and for your great review of our food and service. I will be sure to share your compliments with our staff. We really appreciate your support and input.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston,ma
Reviewed March 19, 2009

great place if you want to play keno.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Dockside at Centre Street Malden in March 2009. It's great to hear that you enjoy playing KENO at our restaurant. We have since updated our menu, atmosphere and service and hope that you will try us again in 2017. Thank you!

Reviewed September 11, 2006

Traditional pub far, large menu, but the food just wasn't that good when I visited. I had a grilled chicken sandwich that had some sort of herb sprinkle on it - so salty I had to choke it down. Fries: soggy with no redeeming qualities. Friend had a grilled cheese that looked more like microvaved cheese (soggy and limp). Burger was reportedly ok.

On the plus side, the staff was super-friendly, and I know I would enjoy this place for a few beers in the bar area - it's got a great neighborhood vibe. But I will eat elsewhere.

1  Thank whatleft
Lisa U, Owner at Dockside Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of the Dockside in Malden in September 2006. We really appreciate your kind remarks on the quality of our service and are fortunate to have several employees still working at the restaurant since opening the location back in 1992. In regard to the food, I will use your input on the chicken as we redesign our menu this Spring 2013. Your feedback will greatly help us deliver a better product to our guests. Many thanks for your time.

Been to Dockside Restaurant? Share your experiences!