“Worth the drive”

Dining options: Reservations
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We drove to Malden from New Hampshire because a friend told us the food was great. Jack welcomed us with a complimentary bruschetta when he found out we made the trip. It was worth the drive. Excellent food and the staff, including the chef, made us all feel at home. Will visit again.

• Visited October 2013

“Great Neighborhood Restaurant”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Friendly people. Great service. Prices are right for a big group. We go there at least 3 times a month. The veal is the best we have had on the North Shore. We highly recommend this restaurant for a night out.

• Visited January 2014
“Restaurant Review”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went there with my girlfriend for dinner last Tuesday night about 7pm. The restaurant was pretty empty, just a few tables going. As I am a waitress myself for many years, I can tell you the food was excellent but the waitress seemed to be in a foul mood. It seemed like she was hurrying to get out of there. Other than that, I would say the food was very fresh and tasted yummy. The cook came out and asked if everything was okay and of course we said the food was delicious. I would definitely go back again and give the waitress another chance...she might have just been having a bad day. We tipped her well anyways.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank EmiliaM442
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful italian food - great service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great Italian food right down the street from my house - so I have been here many times. It's real and delicious and always a good meal -- recommend the......everything !!! I never have a bad experience, totally worth the trip - I recommend this to anyone looking for north end Italian food without driving to the north end.....

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CityGirl66boston
Boston, Massachusetts
“Seven happy diners!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Overall great dining! From the tangy Italian dressing on the salad and soft bread then to great parms, scampis, and pastas. Everyone in our group enjoyed their meals. Chicken and veal are tender as they should be for parms, and the red sauce is thick and flavorful. The bomba was a yummy dessert as well. Service is friendly and attentive. We will definitely be returning.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank nozoeno

Been to Jack's Ristorante? Share your experiences!