“Best steak tips”

Dom's Sausage Co. Inc
Ranked #3 of 140 Restaurants in Malden
Description: "Great Taste Since 1941" Whether beef or poultry, every offering (there's a wide array) is a hit. Every one! The prepared food (subs, sandwiches, etc.) is also excellent and the deli offers a solid variety of quality cuts.
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We have had the steak tips on numerous occasions especially during the summer months There is no comparison. We also love the lamb tips. Used Dom's to caterer a party in January. The meatballs were superb Deli tray was the best we have ever gotten. Loads of leftovers for everyone to take home.

1  Thank joyce n

Reviewed March 6, 2013

So this Christmas (2012) someone brought some vittles to our holiday party. They were from Dom's...I forget what it was, but it was excellent...so we thought we should try them for a family party we had in early March (2013). WOW!!! We dealt with Janet who was excellent and dealt with a change about 30 hours beforehand. The food came on time (or even a tad early), came warm and ready to serve. Everything tasted excellent and while I wouldn't call it cheap, I wouldn't call it expensive either... Delivery was $20 with a certain minimum, which we exceeded. Every part of dealing with Dom's was first rate. While there are cheaper alternatives for catering, we will probably be using Dom's for now on because of the quality Meatballs, Lasagna and Calzone's. They also brought disposable serving spoons and fresh parm cheese for no extra charge. I also think they threw in some great Piantedosi rolls!!! I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend them!!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

It's nice to have fresh butcher cut meats available to go at a moment's notice.

Steak tips are phenomenal. Plenty of marinated options available which will make you the star of any BBQ.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Steak tips are the best I have found anywhere.Their house marinade is to die for and you can get them in a sub or from their meat market and cook them yourself.Well worth it too,I love them.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The steak tips are really good, they are the staple of my summer grilling. I always get the marinated ones , love the sausages also. They go great in Spaghetti sauce