“The best food”

Dining options: Reservations
Chelsea, Massachusetts
“The best food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We've been here many times since they reopened as the ship. Every meal we have had has been wonderful. Their Sam Adams battered fish & chips is the best I have ever had. My husband loves both the chicken picata & the fruits de mari. The limo cello parfait for dessert will blow your mind.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SpecialFoody

New hampshire
“Awesome place”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Happened upon here and so glad I did. Bartender Victoria was so great. Will come back here every time I am in the area. Food. - awesome. Drink - awesome.

1 Thank NHTraveler1234
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Fathers day surprise”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My brother in law set reservations at the ship not knowing of the change of management. Unreal late lunch there. Our party of 9 had the best meals and we all talk about it still. They had a great new menu with alot of different seafood options. Presentation of all was perfect. Portions had 5 out of 9 taking food home for leftovers. New makeover has this place full of windows now. Not like it was before being on the bottom of a ship. All glass for great views. Even the smallest detail was considered in each meal of our party and the food was great. A major step up from where they were before. I'll be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ted12600
Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I went to the Ship on a Monday night for dinner. There were very few people in the restaurant considering it was Monday. The service was good, but it took a very long time to get bread because they bake each bread order individually and when we finally got the bread there were only 2 rolls. I had salmon and my husband had scrod. Both meals were very tasty and we shared a desert.

• Visited May 2014
Revere, Massachusetts
“Bridal Shower Letdown”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I came here for a bridal shower and I was not at all impressed by the food nor the service. The fish smelled old(fresh seafood doesn't have a "fishy" smell) and the servers were lacking. They even ran out of coffee cups at one point! Needless to say I will come back here.