“Favorite 9s around”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to your Lynnfield Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I know that most 99s are the same or at least very similar but this 9s is my all around favorite. Great location the food is good, a nice bar, and the service is always good too.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

We currently live in No.Carolina and always think of this restaurant when planning a trip to this area. This is a great location and the service and food is always great. Came here again on a Saturday afternoon yesterday and was not disappointed. As usual my wife got her long awaited Lobster Roll and I had something like chicken tips coated with lemon juice on a bed of rice and was it ever good.
Looking forward to returning again while in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

We like the 99 chain. They have a nice menu and with the recent addition of vegetarian options there's something for everyone. My wife and daughter love their seafood choices. It has a very relaxed environment. And free bowls of popcorn adorn every table.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

We (myself, my parents and 3 cousins) went here for lunch after our annual pilgrimage to Russell Orchard in Ipswich; it was the easier choice since we had a 5 year old with us. I've generally had good luck with this 99, the other being the one in Revere......The host was very friendly friendly and accommodating; as was the server....Upon receiving our food, with everyone getting something different, I bit into my Bacon Cheeseburger which tasted very mushy.....I cut into it down the middle and took another bit of mush; it was RAW when I had ordered it medium well......The server was apologetic and took it away with the promise of a new burger. By the time the burger was brought back to our table, everyone was already finished with their food....I mean, honestly, how long does it take to cook a burger medium well? I informed the server to just wrap it up for me to take home, which I did and had for dinner - by this time the burger had been cooked correctly and was delicious......The manager came to the table to apologize and, listening attentively to our "constructive criticism", took my meal off the tab. All in all not a bad day given having spent the day outdoors, picking pumpkins, having apple cider donuts, buying some of the best and delicious apple buys on earth, and seeing the animals on the farm. Despite lunch's "hiccup", I would return to that 99.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We go to the 99 at least once a week and usually have prompt service. Tonight was unusual - food was fine, waiter was okay, but apparently there was a problem in the kitchen. We have never waited so long for a meal - something needs to be addressed or we will not be so inclined to eat in what is one of the better local restaurants.