“Slow night”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to your Lynnfield Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We go to the 99 at least once a week and usually have prompt service. Tonight was unusual - food was fine, waiter was okay, but apparently there was a problem in the kitchen. We have never waited so long for a meal - something needs to be addressed or we will not be so inclined to eat in what is one of the better local restaurants.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

I went to the Ninety Nine Restaurant tonight with my parents, sister and a 8 nephew

and a 11 year old niece. Everyone enjoyed their meals and had a wonderful time.

I got a seafood chowder and the glazed salmon and both were fantastic.

Our waitress, Judy, did a excellent job. She forgot to bring my chowder at first but

after I reminded her, she gave me 3 bags of crackers. I love crackers, so thank you

Judy.

The 99 was great and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

Whenever we are in the area we always make it a point to stop in, and the service and food never fails to be excellent.
They always have some type of specials. This time it was for the Fathers Day. They always have specials when the Red Sox win.
My swordfish dinner was absolutely the best, and my wife's lobster roll dinner as well. We have had these dishes previously and always wonderful.
Our waiter was excellent. Friendly, courteous, efficient, and well spoken. The prices are reasonable.
We will definitely return while in the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

We had a party of 8 adults and expected a seating issue but was pleasantly surprised when the woman at the front desk said, "no problem, we'll have a table set up for you in 20 minutes". And they did! The booth's wooden separation can be removed to allow a large party to still all sit together without someone getting a chair placed in the isle.

Our server, Jessica, took our drink and meal orders by memory (and got them all correct) and returned from time to time to ensure we were having no problems or needed any refills. She was friendly and efficient which added to the meal even as it got more & more busy. A very pleasant late luncheon today (10/25). Average meal prices were from $10 to $13, drinks varied in price from soda to alcoholic beverages. I'll have to stop here again with the wife for dinner soon. Very nice experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2015

It's a chain restaurant. The same chicken is used in many of their dishes. You can expect the same chicken in their parm as well as their honey mustard boneless fingers. Many people order their steak, we never have but they sell out on a regular basis. My daughter and I used to get their strawberry shortcake years ago as a treat after soccer practice, but this desert has been eliminated...ugh!