“I get take out here and it's usually good. Dining in-fail.”
Review of Papa Gino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Gino's
Ranked #109 of 183 Restaurants in Lynn
Cuisines: Pizza
Boston, Massachusetts
“I get take out here and it's usually good. Dining in-fail.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've gotten take out here at least a half dozen times, and I've always enjoyed it. We decided to dine in one night this week. Three of us ordered 2 slices each and a soda. It was almost 20 bucks which I thought was pricey. You are better off ordering a whole large and a 2 liter, it will be cheaper. Other than the price the pizza was gross not enough cheese, and too much tasteless chunky sauce. The restaurant was dirty, a child much have been at one of the empty tables cause there was food all over the floor. Not crumbs just big chunks of food. The place was empty so it wasn't like they were too busy to clean. I would risk take out again since it's always been good, but I doubt I'd dine in again.

• Visited April 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Pizza never disappoints.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We order take out from here regularly, and it's always good. I haven't dined in, for years so I can't really comment on the service in, or condition of the dining room. I tried ordering online for the first time and it worked really well. The order was paid for online so I just went in and picked up (they tell you the time it will be ready or you can request a specific time.) Super quick, walked in, they had my order ready, it was warm and good to go. I like both their regular and rustic pizza.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Papa Gino's? Share your experiences!