“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Over Easy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Over Easy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Ordered the Greek omelette with extra spinach with Coffee and Grapefrut juice. The food was delicious and the wait staff attentive. Recommend visiting this place for families and business travelers.

1  Thank ChinaBoundChad
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I had to be in Lynn early one morning for a business meeting so I stopped into Over Easy for breakfast. I was glad I did: good food, ample servings, and a refill on my coffee without even asking. Standard fare and a fine variety of it with substitutions of cottage cheese and fruit if you'd rather pass on the home fries. The dining room spacious, painted bright yellow and hunter green with wood panel wainscoting and seats about 70 with a long counter for those who prefer to "belly up". Though I was on a solo visit there were a variety of patrons and the surroundings and staff seemed equally cordial to all; I'd add: family-friendly. Just remember to drive around back for parking and entrance. Great alternative to fast-food grab 'n' go.

1  Thank The_Duke_of_Url