“lovely service and good food”
Review of Antique Table

Antique Table
Ranked #1 of 184 Restaurants in Lynn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: telephone listing: 781-477-9778
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Everything is fresh and homemade. Service is friendly. Cute little restaurant on the Lynn/Swampscott line. You know the expression, "you get what you pay for". So while at first blush when looking at menu, one might think that it is a little overpriced. But once the food arrives, you will see that all the food is fresh and good quality. So it is worth the little extra.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We wanted to take our niece out for a birthday lunch. As we were driving through Lynn, we happened upon Antique Table. My husband suggested we stop there for our meal. What a serendipitous find! We entered the restaurant to find a cozy area filled with interesting bottles, pictures, and stained-glass windows. We sat down, ordered our soft drinks, and perused the menu. Both our niece and my husband ordered chicken parmesan subs, and I ordered a meatball sub with no cheese (lactose intolerant). As we waited for our meals, we ate the delicious bread and basil oil, continuing to enjoy the ambience of the restaurant. Well, once we started eating our subs, we couldn't believe how delicious they tasted, how crunchy the bread was, and how tender the chicken and the meatballs were. In addition, the waiter came over to refill our glasses of coke and ginger ale. It was a delightful dining experience, making for a special birthday for our niece. We will definitely return to Antique Table!

2  Thank bbscupid
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great Italian food, starts with fresh focassia bread and dipping oil, handmade pasta, perfect size entrees, excellent presentation and very attentive service. Fresh black pepper and freshly grated Parmesan cheese are offered. Atmosphere was so so, but quaint.
Definitely a hidden gem on Lynn/Swampscott Line. Would recommend reservations because of the size, especially for a large group.

1  Thank grdn33
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I base my opinion on a Italian Restaurant based off of thier Chicken Parm...well these guys pased with flying colors. Perfcect little gem in Lynn/Swampscott line. I have been back 4 times sice and I have tried a different meal each time and I still cant figure out my favorite place. Definitely try this place either on a date of a gathering with the Fam. This is a great Italian spot!

3  Thank jswone
Reviewed December 2, 2012

A taste of Tuscany! The restaurant manager was extremely accommodating in reserving 2 tables for our group of 13, as the eating area is quite limited. The menu was not limited, many excellent dishes to choose from, there was not one complaint from anyone in our group. The only negative was no Italian cheesecake on the dessert menu.
Our waiter, Marco, was more than accommodating, friendly and knew the menu extensively.
He helped make this experience worthwhile!

1  Thank Whiterabbit13