“Deliciousness on a stick!”
Review of Kabob-E-Licious

Kabob-E-Licious
Ranked #16 of 24 Restaurants in Lunenburg
Sturbridge, MA
“Deliciousness on a stick!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

After listening to my daughter and son-in-law raving about this place it was my choice for Father's Day. A great choice. Only wish we lived closer (or they open one in Sturbridge, hint, hint). We got the steak kabobs which were delicately seasoned with cumin (and probably other spices). But many other types available: seafood, veggie, lamb, chicken. Two kabobs per order although three might be nice for larger appetites (maybe they offer that as a la carte, I didn't ask). Terrific seasoned Naan bread. Eggplant fries definitely a guilty pleasure. Other sides include rices, hummus, tostones, samosa, etc. And interesting assortment of sauces - they presented us with a tasting plate so we could try them all. Two kids meals available. And kabob desserts including a S'Mores one! Waitstaff and owner's husband were super. Delivery available but it's such a cute little place why not eat there? Closed Mondays. I'll be back whenever I'm in the area.

• Visited June 2014