“Average Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stopped by this weekend for the first time. the service and food were average. The prices are reasonable. Would go again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Me n my bf wen their this mornin to eat n they told us it would 15-20mins for a table but we really waited over 30mins for a table n still didn't get seated so we decided to go to denny were u don't have to wait so long n tha food is just as good

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went to the Ugly Omelet with another couple because we wanted to try a new place for breakfast. On the 90 plus degree morning of our visit the air conditioner was not on. I am assuming they have air conditioning. The service at the beginning was great and the coffee was hot and very good. My friend and I ordered the build your own omelet- one with raisin toast and the other with a grilled English muffin. We both received soggy English muffins and my salsa choice ended up in her omelet. The omelets were warm at best and had hardly any cheese which is my favorite filling. The cold, soggy, greasy hash browns were inedible and it took forever to get the attention of the waitress to correct the missing toast order. Our husbands meals were better and the home fries on their orders were reported to be hot, crispy, and very tasty. Based on the unevenness of the meals we will not be returning. There are so many better places for breakfast in the area.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Best Place to eat Breakfast in the area! :) They even had gluten free toast. Yea!!! :) Very friendly, fantastic service & they have recently moved to a nicer location. We very much enjoyed our breakfast.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Ugly omlet recently opened its new Bigger location. which is great because the only thing bad I would have said about this location shown is that it was too small....never enough seats...The new location is bigger and better. Same delicious food in massive quantities for the small pricetag only now theres rarely a wait. Highly recommend this establishment!