“GOOD LOCATION IN LUNENBURG”

Sean Patrick's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Lunenburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Plant City, Florida
“GOOD LOCATION IN LUNENBURG”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Met friends at a restaraunt across the street from what used to be Whalom Park. There are Condos there now. The food that we had was a bit disappointing,my wife had the baked haddock that had an off taste to it and the clams scallop dinner was heavy on the fries but light on the main entree A bit disappointed as this was a home comining for us

Visited April 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

If you are not sure where to go out to eat in Lunenburg area, this one will not disappoint you. My husband and I love this place. We always go for the tapas menu which is served Thursday-Saturday. The menu is very creative and they give you large enough portions. It's more of a casual place with a good food. They also serve nice drinks. It's a place were locals go... Their prices are also very reasonable.

Visited December 2011
Westminster, Massachusetts
“great food”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We went for my Birthday dinner(I never cook on my Birthday!). I had chicken Colleen Almondine. My husband had a salmon dish with capers. Both were excellent. This wa our first time but won't be the last!

• Visited January 2012
Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Disappointing Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Don't get me wrong, Sean Patrick's is a nice family restaurant. The food is average but they try.

On special occasions ( a few times a year ) they offer a Sunday Brunch and so my wife and I thought we'd give it a try. Very disappointing. Small food selection consisting mainly of breakfast items ( soggy bacon, microwave pancakes and hard, dry french toast ) There's a nice carving station with ham and roast beef but aside from that not much else. No breakfast pasties, No dinner or lunch items, No dessert items- nothing.

The cost was $17.95 per person. Expensive relative to what we got. Unlike most Sunday Bruches, drinks were not included. Two small orange juices ( tang like ) ended up costing $5.70 a coffee $1.50 and a hot chocolate $1.75. With tip the bill was $53. Very expensive for such limited selection and low quality food.

There are some very good places in the area to enjoy a Sunday Brunch, this is not one of them!

Georgia Peach
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We dine at Sean Patrick's once a year when we visit family in the area. What a great place for our familty to get together. They were so accomodating for our large group of 12. The server went out of her way to make us feel special. We are from Georgia and the seafood - especially the scallops-are so good. I wish we lived closer so we could go to Sean Patrick's at least once a month. My aunt and cousin are frequent diners there and I can see why. Great restaurant!