“Perfect dinner and a perfect night!”

Villa Rose Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Ludlow
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant, Banquet Hall, Lounge & Off-Site Catering
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I will defiantly be back!! Tony and his entire crew did such an amazing job, the service was fantastic. My dinner could not have been cooked better, and it's just a fun place to go to. My desert was probably the greatest desert I ever had. It was a lava cake that melted in my mouth. I will recommend the Villa Rose to everyone, and I will be back very soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

we went here with family for thanksgiving dinner, it was ,so so, to be kind,very poorly prepared,lumpy bland potatos, and yams, dressing that was some of the worst i have ever had in a restaurant, and the Turkey , poorly seasoned, flavorless , and some type of fish , that was uneatable. and some pork loin that was tough as an old boot,,and the gravy was horrible, i spent 6 years in the army, and the food there on thanks giveing was better,the salads, and deserts were all very nice,but have you ever had a " sassy waitress "well we had the queen of them, funny for the first min or so , then annoying,

2  Thank Davedemm66
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Villa Rose was our venue for my grandmother's 98th birthday this weekend. They did an amazing job! 30 of us in the party, service was amazing, food served promptly and everything was delicious! Tony and his crew know how to make a special night one to remember!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Everyone here is extremely friendly and professional. I've been here several times to dine and always have a spectacular meal. It's a diverse restaurant, the dining room is great for accommodating the whole family and the bar is friendly, inviting and I've caught many live musicians putting on great shows. The food is always fresh; you can get everything from pasta to seafood to a burger, and know it's going to be delicious and everyone will find something they love. I've been to many special occasion parties here too, it's a total family favorite from weddings to birthdays, the food and the staff are always amazing. It's a total gem!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and never been disappointed. We love their new menu. The food excellent, the prime rib is our favorite. Service has always been very good and very friendly. Love the bartenders.

Been to Villa Rose Restaurant? Share your experiences!