“Deeeeelish!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My sister and I live right around the corner from this restaurant and have always wanted to check it out. So we did and we have been back a couple times since. Their salads are fresh, hummus is to die for and its just an all around cute place.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were having some friends over and we needed a quick couple of pizzas, we also needed a Veg option which can be tough sometimes but a bunch of the specialty pies were meatless and we ended up ordering the Greek White special. It did not disappoint, loaded with toppings and cooked really nice it was a real crowd pleaser, we also ordered our usual a hamburger, garlic, onion and mushroom pizza and that was great too. The service was fine and the pizzas were ready when they said they would be, we get pizza here regularly and have yet to run into an issue. I’m a big fan of consistency and these guys push out a consistently tasty product, I fully recommend it.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Called and ordered a pizza that I was going to pick up. I ordered a pizza and requested that I did not want mushrooms on my pizza. When i went in, I picked up and paid for my pizza. When I arrived home, I opened the box and there were mushrooms on my pizza. I called and said that this is not how I ordered my pizza and that I was upset with this. They informed me that I would get a credit on my next pizza. How would they give me a credit on my next pizza when they never even asked me for my information in order to give me a credit the next time I ordered. The small vegetarian pizza was the size of a personal pan pizza and was $11.50. Never again will I waste my money here.

Elizabeth V, Manager at Grapevine Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

We are sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience at the Grapevine. We do our best to avoid mistakes but sometimes they are made and we always try to resolve the problem and make the customer happy. Our computer system links the caller's phone number & previous orders therfore allowing us to create a credit on an account if neccessary. We hope that you will take us up on our offer and allow us to make another meal for you.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

A good ,basic family resturant. No frills, thrills or special anything. Price reasonable, carpets clean, people nice. I had the lasagna. Was served in a timely manner. Sauce was too sweet for me but cheese pretty good. Would rather go here than "99"

1  Thank fred k
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My kids like to come here for gyros; I do not, and I find the food just average. I really just cant get motivated to come here. It is convenient for residents and it banks on that loyalty, but it is pretty pedestrian.

1  Thank DoctorFoodDoctor