“Best pizza in town - Vegetarian friendly and interesting”

No photo provided
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in town - Vegetarian friendly and interesting”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were having some friends over and we needed a quick couple of pizzas, we also needed a Veg option which can be tough sometimes but a bunch of the specialty pies were meatless and we ended up ordering the Greek White special. It did not disappoint, loaded with toppings and cooked really nice it was a real crowd pleaser, we also ordered our usual a hamburger, garlic, onion and mushroom pizza and that was great too. The service was fine and the pizzas were ready when they said they would be, we get pizza here regularly and have yet to run into an issue. I’m a big fan of consistency and these guys push out a consistently tasty product, I fully recommend it.

• Visited September 2012

Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
“Awful Service”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Called and ordered a pizza that I was going to pick up. I ordered a pizza and requested that I did not want mushrooms on my pizza. When i went in, I picked up and paid for my pizza. When I arrived home, I opened the box and there were mushrooms on my pizza. I called and said that this is not how I ordered my pizza and that I was upset with this. They informed me that I would get a credit on my next pizza. How would they give me a credit on my next pizza when they never even asked me for my information in order to give me a credit the next time I ordered. The small vegetarian pizza was the size of a personal pan pizza and was $11.50. Never again will I waste my money here.

Visited July 2012
Elizabeth V, Manager at Grapevine Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
We are sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience at the Grapevine. We do our best to avoid mistakes but sometimes they are made and we always try to resolve the problem and make the customer happy. Our computer system links the caller's phone number & previous orders therfore allowing us to create a credit on an account if neccessary. We hope that you will take us up on our offer and allow us to make another meal for you.
Boulder, Colorado
“Niche-ly Done”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

A good ,basic family resturant. No frills, thrills or special anything. Price reasonable, carpets clean, people nice. I had the lasagna. Was served in a timely manner. Sauce was too sweet for me but cheese pretty good. Would rather go here than "99"

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank fred k
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Average Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My kids like to come here for gyros; I do not, and I find the food just average. I really just cant get motivated to come here. It is convenient for residents and it banks on that loyalty, but it is pretty pedestrian.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank DoctorFoodDoctor
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent! Parking can get a bit dicey, but the food is worth it!”
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Excellent! Parking can get a bit dicey, but the food is worth it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook