“bring your wallet!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Springfield, MA
“bring your wallet!”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I ordered a large pizza from here and payed $21.50! If I had gotten more pizza I wouldn't be so horrified by the price! However, for the cost I was neither blown away by the taste of the pizza, nor the amount in a large. I wouldn't reccommed getting a pizza here (or anything else based off what I've heard from others who live in the area). There are other local places with both better pizza and a better value!

Springfield, MA
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed October 8, 2007

I went to Rinaldi's for a nice quite dinner. It didn't start out bad, it looked nice and the pizza of the guy sitting next to us smelled amazing. I ordered bruschetta and a chicken salad grinder, The bruschetta came out and it was ok...there was cheeses smothered all over it, it was a little to much cheese, it made the dish much heavier than it needed to be. then i got my grinder, i ordered chicken salad and the brought out chicken cutlet, so i called over one of my waitresses ( because i had 2 for some reason which made it more confusing) So i call the waitress over and she takes it back to the kitchen, and says she'll get me the right one, so a few min later she came back and told me they were out of chicken salad, so I guess since they had no more chicken salad they just decided to make me a chicken cutlet instead of coming out and saying were all out cane i get you something else? I was so upset i told them to take it off my bill and i left. It was very odd service I got there, and I will never go there again. I thought it was terrible of them to just assume about what else i would have wanted. I wouldn't reccomend going there.