“The only place my Sister will eat a Burger!”
Review of Max Burger

Max Burger
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Longmeadow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Two week old restaurant and newest of the MAX Restaurant Group
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“The only place my Sister will eat a Burger!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

On a recent trip to the US, I was invited to dine at THE only place my sister will eat burgers. I was quite surprised to see the restaurant alongside a parade of shops, but once inside we were greeted by exceptionally friendly, smiling staff and the restaurant was spacious and clean. We were given a complete run through of what was available to eat from our waitress, but we all ordered my sister's favourite meal, a Kobe Beef Burger with Sweet Potato Fries and a local Brewtus Maximus beer. The medium cooked burger was succulent and delicious, the fries were to die for and the beer went down like silk! I didn't pay so I don't know how much it cost, but the food was great and the service first class. If you are in the area, give it a try.

• Visited May 2013

IL
“Max Burgers...great MAX & Cheese, too!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

While visiting our son and grandkids in Longmeadow, MA, we decided to check out Max Burger in East Longmeadow. What a treat! The food was wonderful and it wasn't all burgers, either. I enjoyed a Max & Cheese which had oodles of cheese plus smoky ham and peas. Very unique concoction. Justin has the Hangar steak and I snuck a bite and it was very yummy, too. There was some sort of vanilla bean sauce on top of it. Good atmosphere, although a bit loud. Wait time wasn't too bad given a Sunday evening and the waitress and staff were very attentive and friendly. Looking forward to a return visit next time in town.

• Visited May 2013
“Nice place to meet and chat.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This place made me forget what was in that location before. I liked the new rustic burger place decor. I'm a Vedgetarian so I had the portabella mushroom "burger". It was excellent. My friends had classic selections from menu and found them tasty and pleasantly filing. The server knew her menu and served us all promptly and at the same time so that we could all enjoy our meals together. I've been back several times.

• Visited March 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“I can't stop eating here...”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I can't! There are great burgers on the menu but I always try the latest specials and they're never disappointing. A constantly changing list of craft brews and wine on tap! They haven't been open very long but they have taken a lot of my money!

• Visited April 2013
Easthampton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truffel Spuds”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Come her alot and i really like it . Burgers are grea but a bit pricy for a burger.The Max Group does a great job of dressin up a burger joint. The one item i do recomend is the truffel spud they are amazing give them a try (not the truffdel fries) .

• Visited March 2013