“Nice afternoon w my kids,& 2 Gkids!”

Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary
Belmont,Ma
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice afternoon w my kids,& 2 Gkids!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went w my son& daughter & there 16& 18 mo olds, They had a membership special for $32. 1/2 off! Both joined which took about 10 min, then off To see the aniamls, hawks, owls, fox,sheeps, new kids, mommy pig & 8 piglets, chickens,deer, cows, & goats, spent a few hrs, didnt do trails, because of kids ages, nice afternoon, the only compaint was the $2 pp price for hay ride, I feel That w our membership it should be $1 or free, The wagon was 1/3 full & They would make more $$ if it was Cheaper for families w 2-3 kids! We decided that the kids enjoyed watching it go by than sitting ,because of they like to move!

Visited May 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Spring babies”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lovely working farm for the whole family. The pig just had piglets and the goats had kids. Although there is no petting, there is good viewing and close access to the animals. Hay rides too. No food available for purchase, so bring a snack.

Visited April 2013
NY
“A wonderful farm & wildlife walk, very child-friendly and cared for!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cabin fever led us to our first visit of Drumlin Farm before the last snows melted, but the signs of spring were everywhere and the hours we spent there with our 15 month old quite memorable and enjoyable for all of us! There were three kids (baby goats) born just one week ago, many more expectant sheep, goats and cows. The largest and most impressive sleeping pig we have ever seen and two rehabilitated foxes as well as a martin fisher were some special sights. The trails are walkable even in ice/snow (wear hiking/non-slip boots) but I can imagine that in fine weather we could have stayed much longer than two hours and brought a lunch. We highly recommend a visit to anyone who is a nature lover, and we plan on going back for all seasons! Families with toddlers; they also have strollers on loan (for free!) if you happen to not have brought yours!

Visited March 2013
Marlborough, Massachusetts
142 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“A great day out and a learning experience for young and not so young”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It is a wonderful walking outdoor experience. We learn something new everytime we go. I find the farm animals particularly interesting.

Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great place to visit with a child or grandchild!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a great New England farm. My children & now my grandchildren love it. On a pleasant day, I can't think of a nicer activity. Our favorite animals: chickens of many kinds with beautiful feathers & goats. Great gift shop!