“Everything & More!”

A Pocketful of Posies
Ranked #13 of 20 things to do in Lexington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Unique gifts, home accessories, and personal luxuries artistically presented in beautiful Lexington Center.
Reviewed December 30, 2015

This shop had the most amazing variety of gifts and jewelry. My wife was over the top with where to start! The specialty gifts for men and women will keep a good gift registry for family members difficult to shop for!. Candles, perfumes, soaps, books, journals just to name a few! The owner was extremely helpful to us as well as all the other shoppers on a pre-Holiday rush! She's a perfect example as to why to "shop local"! You won't be disappointed here!

PosiesKristin, Owner at A Pocketful of Posies, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2016

Thank you very much, John! So glad that you enjoyed it.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

A trip to Historic Lexington will not be complete without visiting this most unique and special gift shop. The owner is warm & welcoming and extremely creative in her variety and display of beautiful items. It is my go-to shop for gifts, yet I often come away with something for myself - hard to resist!

PosiesKristin, Owner at A Pocketful of Posies, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2015

Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how much you enjoy your experiences in the store!

Reviewed October 8, 2015

A friend recently discovered this new shop, then promptly brought me to it. I'm so glad that she did! It's absolutely first rate. Beautiful, well-curated, a witty and relaxed vibe- and great music! It reminds me of some of my favorite stores in northern California, but it's right in my backyard. There's a very good restaurant next door to it, too, so you can dish over lunch before getting down to some serious shopping, like we did!

We're so glad that you and your friend had such an enjoyable time here (and we agree, Lexx, the restaurant next door is great!). Thank you very much for taking a moment to let others know that you loved our store!
-Kristin