“Highly recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lexington
Morgan's Rest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lexington B&B and Inns
New Haven, Connecticut
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This was a great place to stay. The best part was the friendly and helpful hostess who took time to explain the local area and chat with us. The room was characterful and comfortable, and the breakfast included home made bread and a great selection of food.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I highly recommend Morgan's Rest! Our room was big and sunny with a private bathroom, comfortable bed, and large television. Alix was a wonderful hostess and catered to, and even anticipated, our needs during our stay. Breakfast was always a treat, and we especially enjoyed the fresh cut fruit and homemade bread! We appreciated her local knowledge and information about the community as we are considering a potential move to the area. We enjoyed the hot tea and coffee that were always available. The home itself was charming and has character that you can't get from a hotel. We look forward to staying there again on future trips to the Boston area!

Room Tip: We stayed in the pool/billiards room. It was the largest, but we peaked into the other rooms and- a...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Tomkins Cove, New York
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I felt like I was at a friend's home instead of at a B&B. The room was large and the innkeeper was relaxed and accommodating of any need. The breakfast was lovely and hot beverages were available any time. Charming and close to both Boston and Lexington. I would recommend this place highly.

Room Tip: The Pool Room is HUGE!!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is a wonderful B&B. Very comfortable and delightful host who is very knowledgeable and helpful about the area. Very nice breakfasts with homemade flair all the way. I am a business traveler who is partially relocating to the area. While I was staying in hotels it occurred to me to look up B&Bs and I am very glad I did!

Room Tip: Stayed in the sun room which is perfect for 1 but could fit 2 as well.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Arlington, MA
Reviewed December 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed last night at Morgan's Rest for a birthday treat. What a good choice it was! Alix and her daughter were so welcoming and the set-up was very comfortable. The house was large and airy, with sky lights and large windows. The rooms are quiet. Breakfast was delicious. We found this place affordable, comfortable, and welcoming. We will be coming back!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Wonderfully appointed and comfortable room. Gracious and helpful host. Delicious and varied breakfasts. Great location. A very good value. Just lovely!

• Stayed November 2011
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Normally when I travel for business I stay in hotels. But when I went to Boston this fall, I decided to break that pattern and look for a B&B. I read up on Morgan's Rest B&B and made a reservation. What a delightful decision. Alix was so welcoming and helpful with directions and keeping me out of rush hour snags. And breakfast both mornings was prompt and delicious. I highly recommend Morgan's Rest for your next business or vacation stay in the Boston area!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
The Inn at Hastings Park
Concord's Colonial Inn
#3 of 3 in Concord
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Best Western at Historic Concord

Been to Morgan's Rest Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!